Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] A move which pulls the opponent.
I thought the negative dvy only works when the fall is >= 70. Am I wrong?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 03:21 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  I thought the negative dvy only works when the fall is >= 70. Am I wrong?

Might be. But I tried -ve dvy's many times with 0 fall. And without fail.

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: A-Man
Have you try with dvy???
I think that could work...
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 05:16 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  Have you try with dvy???
I think that could work...
[Image: you-dont-say-6796_preview.jpg]
Really? I thought Electric talked about dvx.

And here is the link for Zack:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-4468.html

A-MAN Wrote:and ik 14 is 3d object
Nope.It is only 2D obstacle.
Thanks given by:
and if that dont works try checking out NTSD II 's pein's chibaku tensei.. it was cool too
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 02:13 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  This move is suppose to suck all the chars toward it like a vacuum ( in the x-axis only). I already tried state 14 but there is a lot of flying up and down in it. Any way I can do it?
Edit: oh sorry I meant itr kind 15 not state 14.

I can't re-call accurately what the itrkind is, but it's like the whirlwind effect, but it doesn't freeze them. You make it so it has a low itr area which isn't to high on the y-axis, so they fly towards the person sucking them in, but don't fly into the air.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
(05-18-2012, 06:58 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  I can't re-call accurately what the itrkind is, but it's like the whirlwind effect, but it doesn't freeze them. You make it so it has a low itr area which isn't to high on the y-axis, so they fly towards the person sucking them in, but don't fly into the air.
Well, to be clear, I am making that blackbeard move which pulls the opponent toward him. I tried that too before but there was a lot of movement in the z-axis which ruined the whole pulling thing.

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-19-2012, 02:33 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  Well, to be clear, I am making that blackbeard move which pulls the opponent toward him. I tried that too before but there was a lot of movement in the z-axis which ruined the whole pulling thing.
What do you mean by the z-axis?
Are you talking about when you pull them in, but they sometimes hover off course and fly to the side? If so, I haven't really come up with a better method - since I had to stop working on it. Anyway, you could make it so you also summon out a kind of wall which has a special bdy (as well as the character in the jump/crouch frames) and prevents the character from moving on the z-axis.

I don't think that would cause to many problems, except for other characters who walk into the 'pull zone'. However, if i'm correct they should be able to and then be pulled in by Blackbeard's move and then be caught in the pull as well.

[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3