Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Tower Defense - ideas gathering
i agree with Gad, realy great ideas.... but i think that the gate and the player will have a different life bars, and when the gate life is over you lose, but when you die you can still let your army battle and you will have items and spells you can buy like hilling and a arrow storm or item that give you more power or more life...
<a href="http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=7273/">my sprites</a>
arts forum (Click to View)
my projects (Click to View)
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
BROFIST ...........
Thanks given by:
wow gad, pretty nice... (even though i first mistook you for exg9 lol)

my ideas are pretty similar, but with some differences:

-all enemies fight you and your minions if in range, so do your minions regarding enemies.
-you as player run around the screen (you dont see the full map, only a minimap in a corner) and let buildings be built (where the minions spawn) or upgrade or sell them. you can still fight the enemies.
-for each stage you have a certain amount of starting money, for each enemy killed you get a certain amount of money.
-in-between the stages you can buy new troops. you can only use each troop once per map, so if you want two bandit huts for example you gotta buy two.
-before every map you can select your troops. also there will be suggested troops for each stage.
Thanks given by:
nice Gad...
I dont like that Bandit and other enemies just walking(if i get right).
That should be like in stage mod/survivor...Someboddy can do char ZOMBIE who just walking foward and eating you (when he come close to you)..
Other i agreed with you...
EDIT:i can help bamboori.....hahahahahha.....
Thanks given by:
and with what? :D
Thanks given by:
Idnt think zombie vill be important, since this is lf2 tower game bamboori want to create/make.
Hey bamboori, would you like to show me sprite example or smthng, so i could start to practice on that style?
Useless
Thanks given by:
Correct me if i am wrong:

LF2-village . A calm town. Suddenly group of bandits attack them. Protect our town from them at the same time, develop our town. So if that's what it will be about, then its a pretty good idea if we start the game and start building our city or tower, then we hear and alarm *Alert* *Alert*. Kill the jerks, then do the development thingy. More and heavier group, long fight. get awesome stuffs from them. Sell them to market. :P . I don't know typical defense tower game but it would be nice to add them though.

Thanks given by: Mono , Bamboori
@exg9: well, i need walking frames of all chars in 8 directions. that should keep you busy for a while :p
Thanks given by: Mono
Ok, ill try, do you want same style as ninja town has? Or other style?
Now I capturing sprites from that game,
sorry i cant post it, iam using phone now :(
Useless
Thanks given by:
do the style you can ;) lf2 style would be optimal, but others are welcome too.
Thanks given by:
@gad: your idea totally reminds me of
samurai vs zombies
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: