Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Tower Defense - ideas gathering
i sadly don't have that enough time to spare. I assume you want to get this project started before next year so I'll have to decline :P
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
yeah... and time is also a reason as of why i chose game maker :p
may not be the best, but its fast
Thanks given by:
no ideas anybody? D:
no spriter interested?
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2012, 07:17 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  i could help with sprites :D
somehow iam invisible.
hah, as i already said, i could help

Useful
Thanks given by:
Bambi :o . I might help u with misc. items. Dont have much time to plan my schedule for doing sprites like that of the characters. So, yea, i help u with misc. items :P .
Thanks given by:
oh sorry D=
Thanks given by: Gespenst
put Me'n' Mine on the list before he changes his mind!!!
Thanks given by: MnM
@Purple Cat : Seems you know most about my behaviour :P . Yea my mind is bit wavy rolleyes

Edit :
Phil Wrote:put Me'n' Mine on the list before he changes his mind!!!

As if i am imprisoned :P.
Thanks given by:
ZE PURPLE CAT KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT LFE!

well hardly. I just lurk around enough to know alot about members and in general am good at judging someone by their actions :P

uhm.. yeah, dunno how to tell you, but that moment when bamboori's beard gets hold of you, you won't escape. Yes his beard has his own will, at least that's what i believe :D
Thanks given by: Bamboori , MnM
I see it like that:

Enemies are trying to get to the gate. Player has to run around to knock them down, before they get to their target. Each enemy getting to the gate will cause player to loose one life (or more, depends how strong the enemy is). The player can also recruit his team for points. The more points u get last map, the larger army you can recruit next time. Your recruited team is being placed in-level by you and they do not move around. They just attack enemies walking-by.
The battle system is very similiar to LF2 - you can run, jump and make combos like in original game. The difference is that, there is no expanded AI, so enemies just walk forward and uses spells, when you're near to them.

What player does:
- Player chooses one character (from original lf2 chars).
- Player recruits his team.
- Player can cast spells, (such as area effected, freezing, teleporting, etc) using mana.
- Player has HP, so his victim is not only to defend the gate, but also not to die.

What enemies do:
- Each enemy has another amount of hp. Still, you have to make them lay few times in some cases (like bosses, etc).
- Each enemy has another speed. Weak ones go faster, but more tanky are slower.
- Simple enemies (bandits, hunters, some other weak new) just walk straight to the target.
- Stronger enemies can use attack, when player is near to them.

Skills from my view (Click to View)
ULTIMATE SKILLS HAVE A LONG COOLDOWN.
Thanks given by: ossiee , Bamboori , Marko pro , MnM , Bla bla bla 44 , nbaheen