Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Archer (Fate/Stay Night)
yeah, he has 2 Caladbolgattacks, see spoiler.
about unlimited blade works: now it has a temporary background but no effects (surprisingly i could do it by myself. although its not that good).
i though of a 3. transform where he can create weapons like excalibur and unleash combos with them. but i have no idea how to transform him back after unlimited blade works´s gone.
Thanks given by:
Looks great.
I am looking foward to play with him.
Beta link, please???? :)
Thanks given by:
here is Update2:
Thanks given by: Lucianocapocha
Update 3:

lastdays i couldnt do many sprites because of the bugfixes, it was tiresome...and there is a sprite contest too.
but here are some new sprites:

i had to remove the animated background from reality marble, it causes too much trouble. i dont know if i finish this skill.

for Archer_bow this is a great (maybe?) update, now he has new attackmode and new arrows.
depending on distance to enemy he can shoot or kick, see gif. instead of Henrys arrows he uses piercing arrows, which needs more mp and longer reload to compensate the power.
in the next days i just wanna finish the basic, therefore nothing new will come.

Download:
http://www.2shared.com/file/zWktJjNy/ArcherUpdate3.html
Thanks given by:
Pretty cool. Do you make your own bases?
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
yeah, mostly except falling. since i´m a drawer its no problem for me.
Thanks given by:
What's the dancestyle-thing for?
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
that will be his weaponattack. for a short time he can reinforce his swords for more injury, much like superpunch, but as a weapon.
Thanks given by: Shane
At the beginning of the gif of him shooting bandits. When he's done shooting he like jumps forward but he kinda "teleports"
There are missing frames or too quick movement. It looks weird.
Thanks given by: JustMe
it tooks me around 2h to find the bugsource and to fix it...thats what i hate about bugfixing.

time for Update4:

finaly i got my tablet, so i could make a new face.bmp
[Image: archerface.png]
in addition normalsprites are improved too, his eyebrow has a better contrast and i added a mouth for him:D

i worked on Reality Marble, but its still buggy.
now Overedge is a combo instead of a runattack. about 3-4 sprites for this need to be done, therfore it doesnt look flawless.

Caladbolg is able to be charged. press A+A+A... to shoot multiple (weak) Caladbolgs or charge for 1-3 secs for more injury.
caladbolg (Click to View)

both Archer_bow and Archer_sword are able to drain energy, for this you only need to catch an enemy.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.wikifortio.com/741869/ArcherUpdate4.rar
Thanks given by: