Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User CP
I know Blue Phoenix must be programming something but just now on my usercp this happened:

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] file_get_contents(http://api.ustream.tv/php/channel/556432...E89797AE0D) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Connection timed out - Line: 25 - File: inc/lf2streamupdate.php PHP 5.2.17-0.dotdeb.0 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/lf2streamupdate.php 25 file_get_contents
/global.php 312 lf2stream_update
/usercp.php 21 require_once

and now my usercp is being very slow and laggy... :P
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
i get this randomly on any forum page
Thanks given by: Marko pro
every time or only now?
my usercp strangely is the only thing on this site that is being laggy o.O
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
randomly throughout the day
right now everything is fine
Thanks given by:
It randomly happens to me on any page on any forum.
Errors, I mean.

± 19:21:
I received that message just now...
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
This is weird, I have never gotten a message like that. But in case you're wondering what's tied to it:
If you are unsure about what this thing is all about, check this thread: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-5524.html
Nowadays, nobody's really putting it to use anymore (except for those getting onto irc without the java-applet), so, idk, would be probably better to either give a couple users the chance to access the channel so they can show live-fights/-spritings and the like or to totally destroy it... opinions?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
It happened again.

The error... (Click to View)
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
I just edited the file a bit. In case this warning still pops up, please report back.

Also,
(05-09-2012, 04:39 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  would be probably better to either give a couple users the chance to access the channel so they can show live-fights/-spritings and the like or to totally destroy it... opinions?
is still up for discussion. Nuke the stream or make it available to a few people to stream various stuff on there?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
give kevin access to the stream and he will teach potential fighters live! :D

in other words yes, please do so!
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Som1Lse
Yeah, everyone will become extremely great players.

(05-09-2012, 05:48 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Nuke the stream or make it available to a few people to stream various stuff on there?
[offtopic]When I saw this, somehow deciding to draw a stream and then blowing it up with a nuke came to mind.[/offtopic]

Thanks given by: