Poll: Do you like reading through this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
4 25.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
6.25%
1 6.25%
Too much text
6.25%
1 6.25%
Too lazy
62.50%
10 62.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Battle: Phoenix Revival Quest
Amadis:"My sword is made of Titanium,Uranium,Palladium and Diamond so i don't have any of them" *Uppercuts the robot with sword*
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
PK: "Now you need the mushrooms. And some wood.
"Or we could just give your sword to him so that he could burn it and turn it into the sword that can destroy the monsters."
Thanks given by:
This is how they look like (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(Shane's move)
Jaden: "... Clearly this is just a horrible dream."

Jaden summons a giant leopard.

Giant Leopard: "What now? Oh, it's you, Jaden."
Jaden: "... This isn't a dream, is it, Hyouji?"
Hyouji, Giant Leopard: "I do not know. I shall have to wait and see."

PK: "Wait, aren't those the Mutant Zombies, the Mutant Zombie Pigmen and the Wither Skeletons?"

Yoshiro: "Yeah, what are they doing here?"

KarjamP: "And why in such impossibly high numbers?"

PK: "I think reality's broken - there's no way this place's able to hold that many Mutant hoards and Wither Skeletons."
Thanks given by:
PK: "Something still bugs me:
"How does a portal to a world of Minecraft with the Mutant Creatures mod installed justify the fact that there's an impossible amount of them here?
"Shouldn't the server behind the world of Minecraft be severely lagging?
"And since when did Blablabla44 appear here?
"And if they have high health, why would simple lazers, slashes with swords and light magic simply kill them, etc., kill them in one hit?"

NOTICE: Despite what the front page claims, this game has indeed evolved into a forum RPG, not like the "massive battle against hoards of enemies" like what the game's initial state was (which goes to show you: read the latest pages first before participating.) OP playing like what you're doing here is not productive to the game. And as a courtesy, please don't control other people's characters without their permission. The last one's not a rule, but I've learnt the hard way that other people do NOT like their characters be controlled by other people without permission due to the fact that you don't know what other people have in mind for controlling their characters. (technically I can't enforce any of this, but I'm just telling you this so that others don't feel annoyed or anything. Especially Shane, since before you've announced about the impossibly huge hoard that appeared, he had Jaden glare at your character. When I told him about the hoard of monsters, he said, "Clarely, he enjoys breaking rules. :|".)
Thanks given by:
[offtopic]i am sorry lowered enemy number to 30 increased enemy health to 200(was 120 before) decreased ny sword damage to 25 decreased my laser and other stuff damage to 30/40/50/60/70/80 stopped controlling some chars i kinda didn't see any rules on the first post so :| tell me should i increase or decrease anything else [/offtopic]
On Topic:
Amadis: *slashes a Mutant Zombie 5 times then shoot's some lasers killing one of them*

Total Remaining: 29

Thanks given by:
PK: "Great, some retcons in order to make the situation more sane."

Yoshiro: "What's with the snarking, all of the sudden?"

PK: "Because I want to."
Thanks given by:
Amadis:I think we need a little help here(calls King Jason)
[King Jason the King of Bats arrive](should i? :p)
King Jason: *punches a mutant zombie 40 times quickly* killed him
Mutant Zombie: *stands up*
King Jason: -_- what? why didn't he die
Amadis: Dude u have to burn him after he is dead
King Jason: WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME THAT BEFORE AMADIS??????
Amadis:CALM DOWN WILL YOU?*shoots light beam at a Mutant Zombie Pigman*
King Jason: ok *gets punched in face by Mutant Zombie* -_- *punches 60 times Quickly* [the zombie fainted 2 times(40 punches) the last time he died (20 punches).
Amadis: *slashes Mutant Zombie Pigman 10 times then uses fire beam to burn him to oblivion(not talking about that keyblade LOL)*

Thanks given by:
(Shane's reply:
Jaden: "THIS GUY KNOWS ABOUT KEYBLADES?!"

Alexis summons Starlight in her left hand, and Stormfall in her right hand as Heartful appeared.

Alexis: "This is going to be fun, the only way to permanently dispatch of these things are by bashing them up with Keyblades. But Heartless... they are not. Heart... Heartful?"

PK: "Alexis, you seem to be new here, so I'll give you some exposition.
"Heartful are the light-based equivalent of the darkness-based Heartless. That doesn't generally make them less evil, however.
"It is said that when they and their darkness-based equivalent combine, they're form into the powerful Hearthorror - a being composed of both light and darkness."
Thanks given by:
Amadis: yes i do i used to use one in my old days haha i do not use that right now lost it somewhere.
King Jason:by the way this guys take a long time u wanna call someone? *Punches a Zombie in face Summoned by a mutant zombie*.
Amadis Who should we call? u don't mean?.
King Jason: yes.
Amadis: oh no he is far too powerful he is even powerful than me not powerful than Jaden Though.
RisingRoy:U guys talking about me?.
Amadis and King Jason: WHAAAA! Shock uhh we mean how did u get here so quick and we didn't even call u hehehe*nervous Laugh*.
RisingRoy: Tracked u down then teleported to u and who are ur friends?.
Amadis: Thats Jaden *points at Jaden* umm let him introduce u to them *bumps into a MZ(Mutant Zombie)* uhhh a little help here? *gets surrounded by them*.
King Jason: *Flys to Amadis Thanks to his bats* okay we both need help.
Amadis: u might wanted to use UR LASERS.
RisingRoy: *spins around quick around the MZ's and pushes them far away Where Jaden and the others are not standing*.
Amadis and King Jason: Shock How did u spin so quick and didn't get dizzy.
Risingroy: Years of Practice Amadis and Jason Years of Practice.
Amadis: Nice Rising u surprise me sometimes i am very surprised *kicks a zombie which is summoned by a MZ*.

[OffTopic] Long Much? [/OffTopic].

Thanks given by: