Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No lf2 games
Heeere we go!1!

FOR SP:
Chrono Trigger - The best game ever made.
Final Fantasy 6 - The second best game ever made.
Day of the tentacle - Point and click adventure, reknown masterpiece.
Sanitarium - Point and click adventure - Totally underrated masterpiece among point and click adv. genre, absolutely recommended if you even slightly like the genre!! Advanced english recommended to get the most out of dialogues and story advancing.
Planescape: Torment - The most unique RPG ever.
Baldurs gate 2 - Also RPG masterpiece, I like Torment more though.
Doom2 - That old FPS, which is sadly still the best FPS ever made.
Heroes of might and magic series - I haven't played better strategy games than this. I liked 4 the most, although 3 is generally more praised. It's subjective though.
VVVVVV - One of the few relatively new releases I really adore. You can play the leaked version at dagobah.net.
TES Oblivion - This was a bomb when it came out. I don't think I'll ever play it again though.

FOR MP:
Doom 2 - beats all MMORPGS and internet shizz, the intensity of survivals when 30+ players are in game is just indescribable
Diablo 2
Quake 3 Arena
Thanks given by: Marko pro
Some on top of my mind:

Soldat - A fast-paced sidescroller. Best moments are experienced by playing in servers, but the netcode is VERY buggy (it will be fixed in the far future though). Something to play in a need of a small playtime. (Also, if there is someone who quit because the developing stopped, it's being developed again).

DayZ - An ArmA 2 mod. It's as realistic as a game involving zombies can be, but the real thing is the area and environment.

Battle for Wesnoth - A turn based RPG. Even though there's a lot of mainline material (soundtracks, sprites, etc.) done by volunteers, the quality standards are high. If the mainline campaigns can't keep you entertained, there's multiplayer, user made things, and a load of customization possibilities - Kinda like LF2.

TOU (Tunnels Of the Underworld) - A 2d shooter involving space ships, a load of weapons, and such. It lacks an online mode, but if you have someone to play with you IRL, it's pretty fun.

DOOM (1 - 2) - Quote dixon. DO NOT touch Doom 3 though (>>Sums it up pretty well<<).

>>ALSO, THIS!<<(click it) It isn't exactly what you wanted, but I still recommedn those.

Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by:
I'm gravedigging, cool!

If anyone of you has played Half Life 1 and liked it, some very talented people FREAKIN' FINALLY¹ announced the release date of the Black Mesa Mod. I need to change my pants right now, I'm so excited.
Le shotes de screené (Click to View)

¹after roughly 8 years.
Thanks given by: Gad
Looks great!

If anybody wants to play some awesome RPG game, I would say play Mother2 (Earthbound) and Mother3! They are 2 really awesome games! You will need an emulator to play em.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
which emulator/emulators??
EDIT:i already now for this site, i was play some game before ;)
btw i am too lazy..
Thanks given by:
proves that you didn't read the wikipedia article.. you need a snes emulator, you could google that but I'll be free to help you out, click here
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Marko pro
Earthbound (Mother2) needs a snes emulator, while Mother 3 needs a GBA emulator. The whole series discuss one story. So make sure you start playing Mother 2 then Mother 3. Enjoy! :)
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
anyone tried team fortress 2 its a really good game up to 32 people can play it I think its only on steam....
anyway there are alot of great games on steam, but you have to pay for some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geNMz0J9TEQ

this is an animated video of one of the nine playable characters in TF2
My new Char!!! (Click to View)
:wtf:

~Sym
Thanks given by: