Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoHo15´s Art
Here you can see my drawings
Reeze Whirlwind of Gusto (Click to View)
Nauto One Tail (Click to View)
Asuka Kazama (Click to View)
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
preeetty cool stuff you got there, I noticed though that you are kinda leaving out too round shapes (like circles) you go more for ovals, at least that's my impression.
Not that's that bad actually, anyways I like your style. Post more!
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: JoHo15
I was waiting for your art thread. It's good that you made one. Yeah, they are nice. Look at stormy's legs they are not pretty normal. You gave a nice texture to that wolf. They look like fur. I hope you'll post more.
Not bad, still better than monolith. (Facechecking the tribush! I'm afraid of another warning, trololololo.)

You should work at faces. You try to make them too manga-like. Try drawing real faces first, then make them manga-ish. Otherwise you'll get lost in proportions. Had similiar problem some time ago, but then I started drawing real faces and now I can do both of them.
Anyway, you've got a lot of potential. I've been starting with drawings like these too. They're pretty similiar to mine ones.
here are my newest drawings
Thanks given by:
I see some improvements. Shoulders are not normal in the first drawing, Flash. It appears they have been erased. You can make better hair for flash. I like that electric in his hand. Steel's eyes are not normal. Magnetus left arm is bigger than the right one. Magnetus and Steel have nice hair. Just keep drawing. :)
First one nose is in bad position...
Second one for me best...
In third one hand is to short...

You should use more creativy and imaginations to do better, cool-er clothes...
EDIT:if you dont know what i talking about clothes...check this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyNIIFVSS...ature=plcp
your wolf sketch was aweosome. Try concentrating more on animal drawings. And try use references for all sort of drawing. I probably guess u used one for the wolf. Because at the beginning its difficult to get things in-line.

M'n'M
Here is a new pic
Thanks given by:
arms are almost about 1/3 too short and hands are too small. i'm not sure, but maybe neck is kinda too fat, and breast should be a little higher.