Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JoHo15´s Art
look like your style is changed
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
i saw this pic from Luti :P and i thought itll be useful too share it with you since you are doing typical mistakes.

Thanks given by: JoHo15
new pic:
My Inside is Screaming (Click to View)
[Image: ZHkICNr.png][Image: adGT3Xm.png]
Thanks given by: Draya Vartaila , Marko , Bamboori , NewToTheEra
new pic:
I live for the music (Click to View)
i worked way too long on this picture... i am also not satisfied with the background now, maybe because it's my own work :D
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra
Only thing you might don't like in your picture are clouds. It's hard to explain but they too perfectly follow each other. Like you have one main invisible curve line and you draw curvely (idk how to make adjective from curve) shaped clouds on it. "They have one direction of moving". (one direction, srsly Marko?)
That's not the way they look like
usually, they are randomly piled. (Click to View)
That shape would more fit into your last art "My Inside is Screaming" where everything is chaotic.
You probably missed lack of creativity to make various shapes. :P

Also in my opinion If you added darker tone of colors in the sky it would look better because it wouldn't be in "first place". Atm, Clouds are to expressive. You should reduce it. They screaming out and you can't not notice them. Background is rarely lighter then Main thing in this case girl and notes.

Everything else is superb. I love watching your progress and development. :)
A new pic:

[spoiler=Pokemon OC][Image: pokemon_oc__zoey_by_joho15-d7bd7ub.png][/spoiler]
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra , Marko , MnM
Wow, i like clouds :P

May i advice you a bit more playing around with contrast and colors..
(05-27-2014, 08:54 PM)Marko Wrote:  May i advice you a bit more playing around with contrast and colors..

Yeah, okay next time i will look more at the contrast :D
Thanks given by:
Nice drawing Joho, Hope to see more :D.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
It will be nice if you learn more about human anatomy. That will make your pictures even better. Practicing from real life photos before actually trying to draw from the mind :)
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by: