Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ovat My first flash game :P
(05-17-2012, 08:44 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(05-17-2012, 07:54 AM)Marko pro Wrote:  Maybe this game can have 8 levels.
oh really!
Facepalm
Could be for the next version.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 09:15 AM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  
(05-17-2012, 08:44 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  
(05-17-2012, 07:54 AM)Marko pro Wrote:  Maybe this game can have 8 levels.
oh really!
Facepalm
Could be for the next version.
Okey,just suggestion...
I would love to play game with 8 levels :P
Thanks given by:
http://www.truploader.com/view/609333

Another update including a new level. The old level is now used in Level 2, and the Level 1 is easier.
Added 2 new types of enemies and their bullets too.

In the end, I will combine like 10 levels like that into a single challenge.
I am also planning on Survival mode where the goal is to score the most points. But this is for later :P .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
I can feel the breeze of your game awesomeness. Totally loved the new enemies. How they look, their style, just awesome! Btw did U make these sprites by your self??? cuz I liked the explosion.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 02:54 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  I can feel the breeze of your game awesomeness. Totally loved the new enemies. How they look, their style, just awesome! Btw did U make these sprites by your self??? cuz I liked the explosion.

Yea, the explosion was surprisingly good :D . I was lucky, lol. I just tried to combine circles with motion tweens with different yellow-red colors and didn't really expect it to be that good.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Really good...Boss is really hard.I cant win first level...
Awesome explosion!! :shocked:
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 05:10 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  Really good...Boss is really hard.I cant win first level...
Awesome explosion!! :shocked:

I think the boss itself isn't really hard, but in the first seconds after his appearance, some other enemies are still spawning, thus making it hard ;D . So you don't have to try so hard to shoot the boss early. Focus on attacking him only after no more enemies appear.

I'm working on the third level, and I've finished making 1 more type of enemy :D . It also shoots many bullets :P .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
OMG i am collecting little red circles...
I have one great idea.
You should put that we have 5 bomb and when you press some new key(enter), he release bomb...those bomb traveling to the enemy, and when it touches the bomb explode...
And destroyed everythings in some zone/or hurt him...
What are you say,guys???... :) :D
You can put rocket or some new cool weapons...
Thanks given by:
HAHAHAHA! I have beated ur game (actually the first 2 levels) in normal dificulty. The key is at the very beginning of the stage u have to go to the top left or right corner. wait there and u will be able to evade 99% of the attacks (please keep this bug/error).
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-18-2012, 03:55 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  HAHAHAHA! I have beated ur game (actually the first 2 levels) in normal dificulty. The key is at the very beginning of the stage u have to go to the top left or right corner. wait there and u will be able to evade 99% of the attacks (please keep this bug/error).

HAHAHAHA!
Damn, the most common problem for shooting game; safe spots XD . I wonder how I should fix this, maybe you should get hurt too when you get hit by enemies? (not only their bullets)

EDIT:
Do you guys have any idea how I can get good sound effects for the game? It'd be much better with shooting and destroyed sounds ;D
TEMPE
Thanks given by: