Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ovat My first flash game :P
Your skill is definitely way better than mine, that's all I'll say.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
You need just move away from bullet some times... then just hitting(because bullet can kill you)
That all wisdom
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2012, 01:47 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  Where can I see ur game? the only link I could see in your post was that truploader page which doesn't have anything to download.

in case it didn't work for you.. if the game is done loading (so you are on the truploader page), right click on it and then you should have something like a adobe flash player menu, there should be something like play.. select that instead of loop.

edit:

the f*** is this??
[Image: zDpaa.png]
i entered godmode without doing anything out of the ordinary. Like just playing the game, moving around and trying not to die, and suddenly I couldn't die anymore. Also really f***** up pace now :P
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: A-Man
;D . I have fixed that invincible bug, but I'm working on the levels so it can't be played right now. And I still don't know why the new type of enemy doesn't work ;\ Btw we can find out whether a player uses a bug or not if the screenshot is adequate. I will guess Marko Pro accidentally got the bug :P because his ship is red (it's the animation when the player get hit, meaning the bug is going on xD ). 1540 is damn great XD .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Finally got the targetter and spreader working correctly :D . They are two new types of enemies. I also tried to design a level by combining the different types of enemies.

I have always failed to make a game not too hard, but don't worry, this time it's extremely easy. In this first level, your goal is just to destroy the two spreaders (the hexagon enemies that will come after around 25 seconds).

Play here: http://www.truploader.com/view/993851
Thanks for playing guys =D . And replying XD .

And btw, level 1 is extremely easy....

to lose.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Marko pro
This is hard,really hard.Good game :D
200 max.
Thanks given by:
LIKED THE GAME! Couldn't beat level 1 though. Do u call that Extremely easy? if so then I wonder wat does hard looks like for u. And how many levels do u plan to add?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 01:30 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  LIKED THE GAME! Couldn't beat level 1 though. Do u call that Extremely easy? if so then I wonder wat does hard looks like for u. And how many levels do u plan to add?

Perhaps you didn't see the words 'to lose' in my post? :P . Anyway, this level is probably gonna be Level 4 or so, and the earlier levels will be easier lol. It's just difficult for me to make an easy level because I'm evil :P . Of course this is hard lol.

I haven't planned the number of levels yet. Probably gonna be running until I run out of ideas, but currently I have too many ideas and the problem is making it happen xD

EDIT:
I have just included Easy Mode. In this mode, enemies have 75% HP and spam less bullets. So maybe this will remain as Level 1 :P .
http://www.truploader.com/view/993851
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Maybe this game can have 8 levels.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2012, 07:54 AM)Marko pro Wrote:  Maybe this game can have 8 levels.
oh really!
Facepalm
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: