Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #19: Spriting Challenge
we used this method many times on contests before.. so i doubt bp will go wrong..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Poor BP.
Anyway, hope Siegvar or Apoc join this. Xd
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
might it be possible to extend the deadline a little?
I am in my final exams starting monday to the following tuesday (well written exams only anyway) , but would like to participate. In 2 weeks I would have enough time in-between (oral exams would be 3 more weeks to go).

this however hasn't to be done when somebody is very enthusiastic about the deadline ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Ariel , Kashif
*sigh*

Judging from the "Thanks given by", you wouldn't be the only one that profits from a extension. Therefore, I guess it won't hurt too much to increase the time-limit.

New Deadline: June 2nd
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
aaawwwww

okay

even more refinement
Thanks given by: Gespenst
(05-19-2012, 04:00 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  *sigh*

Judging from the "Thanks given by", you wouldn't be the only one that profits from a extension. Therefore, I guess it won't hurt too much to increase the time-limit.

New Deadline: June 2nd

that or DH just wants to see me sprite :D
in any case, thank you very much, good sir!!
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Just finished my sprite. As usually removed - Azriel~.

bah, It wasn't actually something that really tells how my sprite looks like. D:

Azriel edited this post 05-20-2012 05:19 AM because:
what you posted identifies your entry and may get u disqualified. removed so that it may still be in (unless someone else thinks otherwise?)
Thanks given by:
Im participating but im most likely going to lose
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
My "sprite" is ready but I don't think I will participate. It was suppose to be good, but as usual the worst sprite I've ever seen.......
I am waiting for a contest for my "style". Maybe some contest like "programming challenge". "Who is gonna make the most useful lf2 program"....I really wanna test my programming "skills" I have been learning the past 6 months, but laziness ....... Uhhhhhh
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(05-31-2012, 02:17 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  My "sprite" is ready but I don't think I will participate. It was suppose to be good, but as usual the worst sprite I've ever seen.......
I am waiting for a contest for my "style". Maybe some contest like "programming challenge". "Who is gonna make the most useful lf2 program"....I really wanna test my programming "skills" I have been learning the past 6 months, but laziness ....... Uhhhhhh

Well It doesn't hurt to try.

I submitted my entry even though I'm not gonna go far considering to what masterpieces other spriters make.
Thanks given by: