Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #19: Spriting Challenge
regarding the last requirement...
if we post our entry in this thread but we also pm'd you, does that automatically make it disqualified?
I am saying this so, the thread won't die (and people will still be aware that the contest is going on + critque's before hand >> possible improvement on each entry)

@SonicBoom
May 26th!!
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
deadline?
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2012, 06:17 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  regarding the last requirement...
if we post our entry in this thread but we also pm'd you, does that automatically make it disqualified?
I am saying this so, the thread won't die (and people will still be aware that the contest is going on + critque's before hand >> possible improvement on each entry)

The point of this contest is so that people cannot base their votes on the participants but rather their entries. This would get lost if I allowed people to post their sprites beforehand.

Therefore, posting an entry in a public place (that is: this thread as well as other parts of the forums (your sprites-thread, a random collection of sprites, etc) before the deadline of the contest will auto-disqualify you. However asking somebody for C&C via PM or Instant-messaging is perfectly valid with the rules, as I can't monitor that.

Which also reminds me that, especially directed at the 3 guys who already sent me their entry, you can switch entries as often as you want; regardless if it's due to an improvement over the old one or to submit something totally new. Just make clear which is your final entry as only 1 will be able to enter the contest... and I'm good at picking the worst if I don't get any directions Twisted

I suppose it's not taking so long to dish out a sprite, so I'll put up a board-message around a week or so before the deadline ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Lol sry I didn't see it on the first post idk why?
I guess I was kinda confused when seeing it sry.
Thanks given by:
I didn't know that we can't show our sprites in this topic. If I understood well - we can only pm sprite to you (BP) and after this we can't change our entry.

Thanks given by:
(05-06-2012, 07:57 AM)The Hari Wrote:  we can only pm sprite to you (BP) and after this we can't change our entry.

(05-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  you can switch entries as often as you want; regardless if it's due to an improvement over the old one or to submit something totally new. Just make clear which is your final entry as only 1 will be able to enter the contest...
tl;dr: you can change entries, just tell me which is your final.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: The Hari
Aaaah. Finally 79x79 sprite contest.
No theme... Mmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm confused.
Isn't apoc dead right now? :D That would make a chance to get on a podium.

Monolith is gonna win this.
Thanks given by:
Please when you put sprite in poll dont show us name of creators sprite.
THat will do this contest more fun. :)
Just put sprite without any descriptions...Then we'll see who really is the best drawing.

Thank you!
Thanks given by: The Hari , qwertz143
(05-11-2012, 07:00 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  Please when you put sprite in poll dont show us name of creators sprite.
THat will do this contest more fun. :)
Just put sprite without any descriptions...then we will what spriter is really best.

Thank you!

erhh, that was kinda the idea from the whole beginning..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Quote:erhh, that was kinda the idea from the whole beginning..
yeah but like i can see he wasnt mentioned that...LOL...if i am not wrong
btw, that very possible that i am wrong :D

EDIT:responsive:I have never participated so i do not know how it works
Thanks given by: