Poll: From whom is/are your favorite story/ies?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Blue Phoenix
26.47%
18 26.47%
Reaper
20.59%
14 20.59%
The Lost Global Mod
14.71%
10 14.71%
Azriel
26.47%
18 26.47%
empirefantasy
11.76%
8 11.76%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #18: Writing challenge - VOTING
Darn, keyboard shortcuts don't work here... :(
Anyway:

Blue Phoenix:
Interesting way how Justin is the guy who 'speaks.'
Reaper:
I didn't expect Template there.
The Lost Global Mod
Jane huh? Lots of spelling mistakes, too.
Azriel
My favourite one. Especially the cursed thing. *
empirefantasy
... What the sword of March? I have no clue what goes on there... :huh:
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
Allright, I'll try put it short.
BP
I quite liked the way Justin talks, I could imagine his cold and depressing voice in my head(that speech could be used in some movie trailer). And very good job turning Little Fighters as evil ones for a change. Vote.

Reaper
The plot itself is not very attractive, but the way you write is amazing(kinda when you wrote, Mark made look even bazilisk would envy, and the way Mark and Template argue). I really enjoyed reading it so... Vote =3

The Lost Global Mod
I really laughed reading that story, thought I don't know if it was really supposed to be a romance(cause at the end I was like.. wtf?). I could have pictured everything in my mind and that's why sudden changing of scenes do not bother me much. Only if the ending was better you would get a vote. Don't rush endings, they are important as much as begining and plot ;P

Azriel
Similar as BP's work. Fighters also described as evil and cursed to fight all the times(which I like, cause in game all we do is killing all those poor COMs and reading your story you managed to make me feel a little like a bad guy). You have great writing style and I would give you a vote too, but meh... Somehow I liked BP's better and didn't felt so evil or guilty after reading his. Still, keep it up.

Empirefantasy
What should I say...? I see you were trying to use mostly humor. Nicely done, you manage to make me smile. Only if the plot wasn't goin' so fast, as Azriel said(this happened and then that happened...). The story is charming, but I didn't liked how Dennis was using Davis's girl and then Davis responds he doesn't care and so on(seemed a bit too heartless for my taste[I usually like heartless jokes, but that wasn't a joke.] =D). Another time then try harder and you'll get vote from me.

Edit: damn it's long.
Thanks given by: Reaper
Lord Anubis Wrote:The story is charming, but I didn't liked how Dennis was using Davis's girl and then Davis responds he doesn't care and so on(seemed a bit too heartless for my taste[I usually like heartless jokes, but that wasn't a joke.] =D).

Story Wrote:-What money?-wondered Davis,-Oh, now I remember, you idiot were kidding me all the time in internet. Also you Dennis must pay for what you have done.
-I thought you didn’t care about her, as you said there in the cave,-said Dennis,-And you Woody are an idiot internet user.

You have not understood.It's not heartless.He just say so, because he is in a very critical moment and he want to forgive Dennis. But as you can see at the end of the story he really care about her.

(04-20-2012, 07:50 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  empirefantasy
... What the sword of March? I have no clue what goes on there... :huh:
Sword of March?!
This story is a comedy.

Also sorry for no voting, I haven't read read all of your stories.No so much time these days :(
Thanks given by:
Wow, a tie! We haven't had that since the Contest #2 :p
This is going to be handled like the last time, so rank 2 will be skipped.

Thank you everybody that has participated and voted and congratulations to the winners! Please also head over to the >Hall of Fame< :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: