Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious Discussion]2012: Destiny of the Earth
Sorry for reviving this thread which is becoming older and older, but know i wanted to write something.

You know that there are a lot of environment problems. The main reason is Humans, who are increased more and more. This way would bring world to destruction. Avoiding this in a "legal" way is almost impossible. China has put the rule of birth reduction since a long time ago, but in fact population is grew more than twice. So in December countries heads will decide a way to solve this problem. It may be a new order or a war. Many times religions rules had been controlling population. But today most of people are out of religions rules. So probability sth else can reduce it.
What i think is that wars (or maybe even natural factors) had been destroying civilizations and sometime they have turned them in Stone Age.

@Marko
Hitler was not the reason of WW1.
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2012, 10:55 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Sorry for reviving this thread which is becoming older and older, but know i wanted to write something.

You know that there are a lot of environment problems. The main reason is Humans, who are increased more and more. This way would bring world to destruction. Avoiding this in a "legal" way is almost impossible. China has put the rule of birth reduction since a long time ago, but in fact population is grew more than twice. So in December countries heads will decide a way to solve this problem. It may be a new order or a war. Many times religions rules had been controlling population. But today most of people are out of religions rules. So probability sth else can reduce it.
What i think is that wars (or maybe even natural factors) had been destroying civilizations and sometime they have turned them in Stone Age.

@Marko
Hitler was not the reason of WW1.
I agree with that. Humans have always been giving problems to this Earth, because of our selfish needs (not all humans, there's plenty of people who are incredibly generous, actually.)
There was an original way of life for all species before: it is to adapt to survive - adapt to the conditions of the world.
But, unlike other species, we humans tend to "Make the environment adapt to us". So, that's why we have to keep changing the environment so that it could adapt to our demands, the demands that scarred the earth.

So that's why we need to fix this by doing what Algore asks us to do: "Protect the environment".
[Image: signature.jpg]Can't touch me.
Thanks given by:

I hope this brings light to what is happening to us.Or what will happen to us.
Nibiru is fake. And the end of the world is fake.
What if, we are created by zeta reticulans?
*Skip to 02:11 if you don't want to see words.
Working on 2 BIG mods,literally the biggest of any mod you can find...
[Image: WB9LH.png]

DOWNLOAD LITTLE FIGHTER DIVINE

[Image: ze4qi.png] [Image: YAWc1.png]
Thanks given by:
There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caeser created it in 45BC.
Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be July 28, 2013.

Also, the mayan calender did not account for a leap year......
So technically the world should have ended 7 months ago.

and heres a cartoon proving my point
[Image: 2012cartoon.jpg]
so END OF STORY!! :D
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: