Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Help with making character teleport
(04-27-2012, 02:21 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  >< wow.
wt*???

@xmfcx, that same,no big deal!!! (pic:999 and no pic)
:P
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2012, 06:02 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  @xmfcx, that same,no big deal!!! (pic:999 and no pic)
:P

I said he doesn't have to remove the pic. I know that pic: 999 makes that but it is not necessary to add. There will already not be a shadow of a movement...
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2012, 05:21 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  
(04-26-2012, 07:46 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  and make the pic: 999

It is compeletely unnecessary.
Because the that will make the char telport to thhe 300px forward and there is no transition frames to remove the pic.

Removing bodypoint is unnecessary too. No one can already not touch you:P

removing the bdpoint is completely necessary so that you can 'pass through' objects like Julian's soul blast.
(04-27-2012, 05:21 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  
(04-26-2012, 07:46 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  and make the pic: 999

It is compeletely unnecessary.
Because the that will make the char telport to thhe 300px forward and there is no transition frames to remove the pic.

Removing bodypoint is unnecessary too. No one can already not touch you:P

[Image: signature.jpg]Can't touch me.
Thanks given by:
@Pisstachio: No. Have u ever tried to use it? That is sooooo instant that it makes u pass inside the soul blast. That is not a simple movement. That is an instant teleport action to move 300 pixels in a time unit in lf2. So THERE IS NO NEED TO REMOVE THE BODYPOINT. If u dont believe it, try and see what happens!
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: