Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Louis Frost
(04-25-2012, 12:35 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  Now it's the first time that I see that Power Geyser* (Aura Burst) move.
Would it be possible to give him a combo attack if he grabs the opponent and pressing a certain key combination?

(*Some moves on LF2 Kate makes it crash, so I don't use any moves there.)

Yeah. If you press DVA while grabbing, he will perform 'Blizzard Dance'. Then, in Blizzard Dance, if you press 'J', the geyser will appear. (I keep on pressing 'J' for the move to be continuous every other second.)
Then, that's all I can think of for the grabbing state.

NEW UPDATES:
1. Grab distance and speed changed. (still at D+A)
[Image: grab.bmp]

NEW MOVE:
1. HYPER: Blizzard Aura Released. (state+XXX)
[Image: hyper.bmp]
-MP Activation usage: 100
-MP Sustain usage: 20 per frame

1. Louis Frost will thrust himself forward towards anywhere and freeze anything on sight.
2. Pressing 'J' during this move will make him face the other direction.
3. Press 'D' to make him stop

Well, I think this Sprite will be finished soon enough.

[Image: signature.jpg]Can't touch me.
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2012, 01:17 AM)Pisstachio Wrote:  
(04-25-2012, 12:35 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  Now it's the first time that I see that Power Geyser* (Aura Burst) move.
Would it be possible to give him a combo attack if he grabs the opponent and pressing a certain key combination?

Yeah. If you press DVA while grabbing, he will perform 'Blizzard Dance'. Then, in Blizzard Dance, if you press 'J', the geyser will appear. (I keep on pressing 'J' for the move to be continuous every other second.)
How about when using D^A while grabbing the opponent, he does a Chill Punch that knocks the opponent into the air, then pressing 'J' and 'A' gives him a leap attack? Could that work?
Also, I don't see a 'DJA' move anywhere... Will there be any moves that require 'DJA?'
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2012, 10:24 AM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:  
(04-26-2012, 01:17 AM)Pisstachio Wrote:  

How about when using D^A while grabbing the opponent, he does a Chill Punch that knocks the opponent into the air, then pressing 'J' and 'A' gives him a leap attack? Could that work?
That idea sounds awesome. I'm gonna work on that and see if I can get something.
Thanks given by: Shane
Hopefully you'll get something good. Either something good or something amazing. Good luck!

[offtopic]If I am giving ideas, I probably should try making my own character someday, once I finish my Cave Story mods. :-\
Eventually.[/offtopic]
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by: Pisstachio
Alright, It took me long enough, and these are the results:
[Image: grab2.bmp]

In the grabbing state, Press D^A to throw the opponent in midair and Louis Frost will Automatically punch the victim. Took me long enough, but the results are promising since the opponent was hit once on the ground, twice in midair, and another one on the ground.
Thanks given by:
Well. It looks great! :)
Thanks given by: Pisstachio
The fail: [Image: punchc.png]
My modifications: .

NOTE:
CHEATS: HEROFIGHTER.COM, LF2.NET cheat 1 "HEROFIGHTER.COM": This cheat lets you do the function keys in the story mode, or battle mode. Cheat 2 "LF2.NET": Lets you choose all the characters from the story, HAPPY CHEAT ;)
Thanks given by:
Well, since my sprites are nearly finished, I guess it's time I give some hints to his other moves.
Thanks given by: