Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoogleBot not clickable
Hello friends,
I was seeing the who's online list, I saw GoogleBot. I wanted to see his profile but when I clicked it nothing happened because it is not clickable.
I can click and see others profile but only GoogleBot's is not clickable. I am confused. can someone please tell me who is this GoogleBot and why his profile is not clickable.

Screenshot:
[Image: 7101062419_af1a13f43c_z.jpg]
Life is like a bicycle; to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Thanks given by:
GoogleBot is a web crawler, it doesn't have an account

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2012, 05:19 AM)Azriel Wrote:  GoogleBot is a web crawler, it doesn't have an account
what you want to say? I don't understand anything.
How came GoogleBot has no account?
Then why his name appears in the who's online list?

Thanks given by:
"Googlebot" is not a person but a computer program that serves the powerful organization known as Google. Google and its bots collect data. Some people say the data collected by the Googlebot is benign, only harmless records needed for accurate google searches...

But those people are FOOLS!
I... I know the truth.
You see, Google and its unclickable, unquestionable minions have been eyeing LF-Empire for YEARS now! And why, you ask?!
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: professional DCer , LutiChris
^this. :p

On a more serious note, yes, GoogleBot is the thing that indexes pretty much any website so that it can appear in the Google-search results. It has the same permissions as a Guest.

And while we're at this topic, the other web-crawlers that go by here daily are MSN Search and Alexa Internet. Less frequent come Yahoo! and Lycos. They're all such indexing-bots.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: professional DCer , Shane
Ok friends, Now I understood who is GoogleBot.
Thanks all of you who helped me.
This thread is now solved.
Thanks given by:
Well, now I know, so now I don't need to ask.
Thank you.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by: