Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Did you know?
(08-12-2014, 07:42 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Idea sounds good but why would Lf2 need this?
For it is a very cool visual effect?
It doesn't really "need" this, but nor does it "need" the carpet nor the torches. Think about it.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
THIS IS TOO GOOD AND FUNNY! MAKE MORE!!

Make a separate thread and just post these cool effects and hilarious videos!
Thanks given by:
I got a little disappointed when I saw that its a video effect :( It looked so damn amazing :D GOOD WORK
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Deep's d>j can be stopped just by a single punch if u press at the right time..so need to run from that attack but instead u could make that an advantage
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2014, 05:11 AM)Null Byte Wrote:  Deep's d>j can be stopped just by a single punch if u press at the right time..so need to run from that attack but instead u could make that an advantage
...every attack can be stopped at the right time.
but in the heat of a battle, you wont usually charge into his range to try and stop this kind of move
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
In Stage 4-4 where you fight Firen and Freeze before fighting Firzen, the Sorcerers have 50 HP instead of the normal 100 HP.

It is also the only stage where you fight set heroes instead of random/id 1000, and also where enemy heroes have 400 HP instead of the normal 250 HP.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: Conqueror , Nyamaiku
Bump because I discovered new stuff. (I don't know if people already know about this)

There's a difference between giving an enemy <boss> <soldier> tags and <soldier> <boss> tags.
- If you give an enemy <boss> <soldier> tags, they will only become a normal soldier.
- If you give him <soldier> <boss>, he will become BOTH a soldier and a boss. And since he's a soldier he's also his own boss, so he will keep coming again.

There's also a difference between giving an enemy times: x <soldier> and <soldier> times: x
- If you give the times tag first (times: x <soldier>) they will only become a normal soldier (the "times" won't matter, he will come again as long as there's still a boss around, otherwise he will not)
- If you give the <soldier> tag first (<soldier> times: x), they will act like a soldier and come again until all bosses are killed, OR until they ran out of reserves. So if you give <soldier> times: 3, they will return 2 times or until the bosses are killed.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , empirefantasy , STM1993
<soldier> sets times: 50, not infinity.
Thanks given by: mfc
hey is it real!!!!!!
ok i will try all of these

tnkx for all those posts

you r the man
you r the guy
who have posted all these things here