Poll: Do you like Rex?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
10 62.50%
I don't know
31.25%
5 31.25%
No
6.25%
1 6.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rex >> RELEASED
well silva does have a lot of long ranged weapons doesn't he
also he is not that good at rebounding - even tho his shield is the best block you can have
Thanks given by:
I Wrote:Progress will be posted on Saturday.
Sorry, I'm a bit busy. Right now, I've completed the sprites of Rapid Gun Fire(D>A), well, instead of shooting two, I think it should shoot multiples bullets and hit two or three enemies in a row.
BTW, is this what you mean? The Rapid Gun Fire.
[Image: Rex_0.jpg]
Right now, I'm making Rex doing a "Smash the Head" thing.(Moonslayer, I think?)
I'm still thinking about 3 more moves that is quite balance.
-Stylish Escape.
-Snipe! (The Big one)
-I still want a good punching and kicking combos.(Don't give suggestions, I'll think of a unique one myself later.)
Gun Fury.(Nah, I don't like it. Sorry.)
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Alblaka
MMM. What about some recoil?
And maybe he should shot alternately, not with both at the same time?
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2012, 10:17 AM)Gad Wrote:  MMM. What about some recoil?
And maybe he should shot alternately, not with both at the same time?

Agreeing to both.

Cept for that, neat sprites.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
In case someone thought "Why didn't continue Rex?". Well, I've been a bit busy these days(tests) and I finally made his "Moonslayer" sprites. Credits goes to Prince Freeza for doing the fast head stomp(the third sprite). I have also completed the broken defend since Silva don't have one. Any comments about the sprites?
[Image: Rex.png]

NEXT UP:
Creating a combo(DvA).

This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
why his legs cut??
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , Gad
perspective??? give him some time to learn.. still his first char.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
His legs isn't cut. It's Moonslayer. He's supposed to sit on a char and do a head stomp. I'll code now and give a screenshot.(Also make sure I might miss some part.) :D

I AM wrong. He catch differently. That's why I will added legs for him to make him look like he's standing on the arm to someone.

*Solved* Xd

[Image: sd.png]

BTW, look at the full sheet and look at the Moonslayer again. Does it look good?(Of course not, a mosquito for me, but way better in game)
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: nbaheen
New update:
Rex combo:
I'm sorry that I can post any gif because I don't know how.
Rex combo move is two punches, a swinging uppercut, then quickly jump and do a falcon kick to the ground. If J if pressed, then, he will row out a place a small grenade there(the place where the char should land). If A is pressed, then he will do something else.(A secret, has nothing to do with over-powered or more combos)
Anyway, here are the sprites, comments?
[Image: Untitled.png]
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
hmm, his leg in the 2nd frame looks a bir wierd, and the motion effect in the 4th frame goes in a wrong direction. otherwise id say not bad. keep on the progress :P

also what is the second row?? the areal kick u mentioned once?
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: