Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The League Of Fighters
I've been using this forum for a while now, trying to learn DC'ing, but I registered just for this.

An amazing project! Can't wait to play the beta. Do you by now have a clearer estimate of when you will release the beta?
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
Hello, Plantjen.
The progress is mainly dependent on the very good spriters we have. If they weren't lazy, the posibility of a test will be available in a month (when I get back, and DC all the stuff).
Thank you for your patience! :)
Thanks given by:
Very nice game anyway:D

Well, the pictures are looking high quality and highly annoying to play this game....Mad

I wanna get a Fairy Tail LF2....someone said that he is making that...
Well anyway, I want to know that have you added some LF2 characters in your game or not? As you said, League of Fighters come into LF2 world, so I think it is very neccessary to add LF2 Characters in your game.....if can't add then the sentence is fake.....;) So....
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2012, 10:05 AM)John Fighterli Wrote:  Very nice game anyway:D

Well, the pictures are looking high quality and highly annoying to play this game....Mad

I wanna get a Fairy Tail LF2....someone said that he is making that...
Well anyway, I want to know that have you added some LF2 characters in your game or not? As you said, League of Fighters come into LF2 world, so I think it is very neccessary to add LF2 Characters in your game.....if can't add then the sentence is fake.....;) So....

they have given good name for this mod.
ITs lf2 mod, so League of Fighters are fine.
League of = league of legends (or whatever it is)
Fighters= little fighters
because that it have name fighters it does not mean it must have original lf2 chars.
Iam waiting to play this mod.
Cheers.
Useful
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Ariel
the most awaited game in the history of lf2 after NTSD II ?
Thanks given by: Ariel
xherath have bubs xD exelent project and pls do teemo
:) 
So cool! I hope the beta will come soon:)
If you think it's wrong to hurt animals, you already believe in going vegan.

My character:

[Image: tomix_zpsnt0hp3kn.png]
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=10348
beta will be released in summer, haha :D
Hey guys. Everything seems to be stopped with this mod. I guess all of us lost interest. Well not quite, as I would gladly DC this if I had my computer. The one I had completely crashed with all the files, and now I have a Mac which doesn't let me DC in any way...
Gad also stopped working on it, maybe because he saw the long progress. I don't want to say that the project is shut down completely, but beta won't come this summer (unless a miracle happens).
Thank you for patience!
thanks for motivation guys ^_^
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
name ur 2 most wanted champions that u want them to be in the mod
we prefer melee ones [solo top / jungler]
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: