heyho, i made a new skin for lf2-

then i delteted the demo-and pause pics
after doing that i used the UP
and unlocked all the chars!

Thats why i call it a LF2+ skin!
enjoy!^^

http://files.filefront.com/lf2exe/;11329...einfo.html
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Looks nice! :)
The first time i started the exe i thought it is an edit of azriels blue skin :p
oh and you could change the icon into a red character like erm ... firen for example

btw. atm i'm making a lil exe skin too :D *click*
Thanks given by:
@Scorpion: somehow, this font looks familiar........... :P I like yours

anyways, to get back to topic, I just had a short look over the exe, and I have to say, the design itself is good, but there are some things that down't really fit, among them the team thingies in 2on2, the gradient menu items, and the resouce called "Frame" (dunno how I should call it, since I did an exe-edit recently, too, I just have the resource names in my head^^), which will demand a little change in any _s.bmp-pic...
Other than that: good work ;)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
hp/mp bars are real good ^^. have to improve the char selection screen.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
9.27 MB 0.0 , Lets see....all in all your skin is pretty nice. I like it ^^ but agree with Azriels comment
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Nice color change, but you need to fix certain pieces of text, which appear blue and with a blue background. and the loading screen needs improvements. Also, when in battle, the _s pic has a simple blue background against the usual red, so try to do a frame around it to make it look more natural. (of course, this can be changed by changing some sprites, but it would be better if you didn´t have to do that...)

Phew. well, nice colour change in general, like the life bars.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
t´hx for reviews!^^

sirfrog Wrote:Also, when in battle, the _s pic has a simple blue background against the usual red, so try to do a frame around it

I made it, but i didnt want to upload a whole mod, even if i'm making a new stage for lf2 (Julians stage, start at stage 5 as stage 1 and defend your areas gainst the lil fighter)

btw, @ lf2-hacker:

I reported your spam because you didnt add a reason and your post was pure spam-
I nearly gave you -1 rep because YOU really dont have any rights to review my work!
I did not sat there around 5 hours to get a spam-review by a newbie who doent know how hard modding is!
yeah, by a newbie who didnt publish any presentable thingy yet!

sorry, no offense, but be carefull what youre writing next time! Were you drunk?^^
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: