Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #18: Writing challenge
sorry for the big one.. I couldn't stop myself at some point.

An unusual fighter's romance (Click to View)
there might be some mistakes in it, cuz i had to finish it in a rush tonight. Sorry about that. Happy reading anyways ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , prince_freeza
I loved that story.

Why do I have the feeling that this script is fit for Dragon Ball Z?
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
(04-08-2012, 08:09 AM)Electric Shock Wrote:  I loved that story.

phil tends to put some dbz flavor a bit in some lf stuff :P kinda like what i do sometimes.
anyway love the story, i love firzens part in this story.. such a standalone warrior :D
vote from me!
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
(04-06-2012, 07:09 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  On a semi-related note, we could totally write about the aftermath from different perspectives as some sort of collab :p
Sounds like a plan.

@Phil: Awesome story. One question though:
Quote:After Dennis and Davis ran into each other, a new fighter appeared. "Ahhhhh, you can call me Woody. You are going to meet your end here, Firzen-boy" he said to me.
Was their fusion planned all the way even before my post? If so, you all may adress me as 'the seer' from now on. :P

We need more entries!

thank you very much ;)
well not only Dragon Ball Z, there are elements of every basic shounen in there. As I am kinda an anime geek, I can't deny this influenced my story. Not on purpose but it did.

(04-08-2012, 08:40 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  

phil tends to put some dbz flavor a bit in some lf stuff :P kinda like what i do sometimes.
anyway love the story, i love firzens part in this story.. such a standalone warrior :D
vote from me!
true that, though the only truly dbz moment i planned to put in here was the fusion of Davis and Dennis to kinda be like the one goku and vegeta performed. No I don't mean Gogeta, I mean Vegetto in this case.

(04-08-2012, 12:09 PM)Reaper Wrote:  
(04-06-2012, 07:09 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  On a semi-related note, we could totally write about the aftermath from different perspectives as some sort of collab :p
Sounds like a plan.

@Phil: Awesome story. One question though:
Quote:After Dennis and Davis ran into each other, a new fighter appeared. "Ahhhhh, you can call me Woody. You are going to meet your end here, Firzen-boy" he said to me.
Was their fusion planned all the way even before my post? If so, you all may adress me as 'the seer' from now on. :P

We need more entries!
Yep, the idea was in my head since I had the idea with Lf2 fusions mod, if anybody here remembers this. ;)
So yeah, i think my post from before is more reasonable now :D
Also I just like to mess with you a little haha or so he said :P

about the collab: if accepted I wouldn't mind participating too actually I would love to!..would be cool ;)

btw it's 2476 words, I am glad everyone read it so far.
So I would like to ask the ones how already read it, when did you realized that the person telling the story is Firzen? :)
Thanks given by:
Quote:So I would like to ask the ones how already read it, when did you realized that the person telling the story is Firzen? :)

The answer is quite clear, the part where it says "I charged a yellow beam from my hands", only Firzen can do that. I wish I could participate as-well, but I don't have time. Vote for all!
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2012, 01:04 PM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:  So I would like to ask the ones how already read it, when did you realized that the person telling the story is Firzen? :)

I have to admit, freeza spoiled it :p I read his post beforehand, so I kind of knew it from the beginning xD
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
^ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D

wait.. i need sense in here otherwise this can be considered as spam..
uhm.. glad you read it?
Thanks given by:
here we go:

Azriel~
As everybody here write only dramatic things, I have been trying to make mine more like a comedy.

Thanks given by: