Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Game Programmers Contest.
well i'm trying to create a fighting game, but im not going to give many details now, because the outcome might be totally different from what i say =P
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by: A-Man
Yeah ok, 30 days is fine.
(07-22-2012, 05:39 AM)Kevin Wrote:  My brother doesn't want to join because he's working on a game already :( .
Why doesn't he participate with the game he is working on?. That is perfectly fine.
(07-22-2012, 06:36 AM)qwertz143 Wrote:  well i'm trying to create a fighting game, but im not going to give many details now, because the outcome might be totally different from what i say =P
Interesting XD. A fighting game.. And about the outcome, yes yes and yes.. Its gonna be totally different. That happened to me like 10 times. I get this idea. I start making the game. New ideas come to my mind. I implement them in. And I get a whole different result. A-Mayhem was suppose to be a racing game :D called "A-Zero"(after the F-zero series). But u can c the game i made. It doesn't have anything to do with racing. XD.

Good luck ya'll.
The deadline is:
21st August
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: qwertz143
Ooo so you're allowed to use a project you started before this competition starts?
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Quote:5.Any of your own pre-done games can be accepted if you never showed it in public yet.
So yeah :D. But ur gonna miss some fun.

Thanks given by:
ah what the heck, ill make a small plants vs zombies clone for this

edit: got lots of the graphics done already. need to move the pick slots up tho so they dont get covered by the plants/zombies.

[Image: c5rafjcxnanjyvyq7.png]
Thanks given by: A-Man , Bla bla bla 44 , qwertz143 , Sonic Boom , Kevin
WOW! looks very good!, wat programming language u r using btw?

Thanks given by:
game maker, cant you see the icon? :-P
also im gonna make completely own graphics as i got tired imitating the original.
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2012, 09:54 AM)Bamboori Wrote:  game maker, cant you see the icon? :-P
also im gonna make completely own graphics as i got tired imitating the original.
Actually i've never worked with game maker before. I don't even know how it is...
How about germs vs.zombies? germs instead of plants?
edit: Oh yeah, I guess its a stupid idea :D.

Thanks given by:
3 weeks to go? :o
Say who likes playing my speedbox D: probably only very few people do, coz so many people said it's boring

Now I'm back to learning flash and trying to make a shooting game :p which is more popular. From the graphics I'm already expecting something awesome from Bamboori O_o , but hell at least I want to try to win hahah

I kinda copy a little part of the code (actionscript) from shootorial coz I still don't understand what is 'getNextHighestDepth' and some other things ._. and when I try something a little different it went error and I could never fix it unless I revert back

But I'll put a lot of efforts on the graphics. Yea, a lot of effort. I didn't say my game will have good graphics ^^ , but hopefully it will.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
looks like ill be teaming up with dh^^
Thanks given by: