Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] A state when the enemy ignores you
You can also constantly summon state: 14 objects on nearly all the frames (make the state: 14 object pic: 9999 so it won't show pic) on the ghost character, makes some shadow but easy to do.
Thanks given by:
^ That will not help. If you stand near dead/lying characters AI doesn't ignore you.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, a bit tricky here, but I try my best.
My type of solution is a little bit buggy sometimes.
Use an opoint that has an itr/k3 with an amount of zwidth. When the enemy is close, this opoint will catch the enemy sending him running backwards or whatever you want.
Notice you may need to add some new frames in the others char, like the run-away.
Hope this helps.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
What about john's shield? Enemies aren't really willing to attack you when you're near it, but it still makes them walk around you.
Thanks given by: mfc
I tried to find what exactly makes AI stay away from this one...
-----

BP Wrote:Alternatively, if the ghost isn't supposed to grab anything (which does make sense), you can let him hold an invisible weapon that cares for the chasing-away.

Here is what YinYin and BP tries to say:

1)Make the char hold a frame like this:
Don't worry, it won't have any shadows because it will be held.

2)In the starting of game; char is supposed to make a once-a-game move. It will opoint the state_4_ball with opoint kind: 2 like this:
make it like them.

Also in every frame of char, this should be added:
    DC-Code:
wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 22  y: 65  weaponact: 154  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:

and weapon-throw, weapon-attack frames; next: 999.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: