Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Julian armour stun
I have a character who uses Julians armour and I have a character who has a move which is a 1 hit stun. Sadly everytime I put fall: 60 or bdefend: 60 it doesn't work. I put it on 100 and he just falls down. I wish to send him to the stunned frames. Anyone know the perfect value?
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
bdefend: XXX(This part, it's all about the defending, if you put 100, it can't be block, even the armor can't block)
fall: 60(I'm sure 60 will work accurately)
BTW, are you using id: 52 or some kind of bdy armor?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Did I understand you right that the move works on every character but the char with Julian's armour?
If yes, try fall: 60 and bdefend: 100.

/e: Too slow.. :(
Sry for bad English^^
Click pls
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2012, 01:20 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  bdefend: XXX(This part, it's all about the defending, if you put 100, it can't be block, even the armor can't block)

I thought the armor prevented the bdefend: 100. It works now, thanks.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2012, 02:21 PM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  
(02-14-2012, 01:20 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  bdefend: XXX(This part, it's all about the defending, if you put 100, it can't be block, even the armor can't block)

I thought the armor prevented the bdefend: 100. It works now, thanks.

fyi julian big ball has bdef: 100 on his big ball & whenever you use his ball on him he get knocked down right away.

(02-14-2012, 03:43 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Warning, hitting any sort of T1/T2 with bdefend:100 will cause a broken-stone effect :3 Most noticeable on arrows.
I only saw it happening with arrrows.The other items simply break with thier own effect.
Thanks given by:
Warning, hitting any sort of T1/T2 with bdefend:100 will cause a broken-stone effect :3 Most noticeable on arrows.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: