Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[...] Future HEX Edit Suggestions:
1. id 300 is a type 5 object which has a special ability for bdy which can only be found in this dat.-file: bdys with kind: 1xxx go to frame xxx - can you guys copy this ability to other dat.-files (type 5 ..., maybe other types, too)

2. if you hurt type 5 objects they join your team - is it possible to do this so they don't join your team and you can hit them on and on?

3. Possible (for you) to crack the 100 object limit in an exe-file?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
1. Well, I may try to find the code if I have time.

2. Actually, I don't even know what you are talking about.

3. In my memory, the <object> 100 limit has already been cracked.
  Because I definitely have a 1000-items exe downloaded from HERE!!(But I forgot from which forum.)
Thanks given by:
to 3: there is a exe which RaMMicHaeL modified...that's what you meant am i right?
but i think MH means sth different....i don't know what..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
I found why only id: 300 could works ''bdy: kind: 1xxx''.
The process is some kind of special.
I couldn't make all ids can use ''bdy: kind: 1xxx'' because I tried but it cause a big BUG, you can only attack enemy if they are at state: 7 or their bdy is use kind: 1xxx.

But I try to add another id to use ''bdy: kind: 1xxx'', and succeeded.
Here is the code.

0042CE9C |. 8B86 68030000 |mov eax,dword ptr ds:[esi+368]
0042CEA2 |. 81B8 F4060000 2C010000 |cmp dword ptr ds:[eax+6F4],12C
0042CEAC |. 0F84 132B0000 |je lf2.0042F9C5
0042CEB2 |. 8B80 F8060000 |mov eax,dword ptr ds:[eax+6F8]

The red letters means id: 300.
Just let the process run more id, then the id would be able to use ''bdy: kind: 1xxx''.
Thanks given by:
1. wow sup, copy it to new id's is awesome. Making this in all id's wouldn't make sence anyways...
Erm, so you can copy it to like 4 or 5 more dat.-files? just for secure...

2. I formulate it different: am I right if I tell you guys can create a new state 18 with same function only without burning smoke from broken_weapon.dat?

3. Yes there's a exe but I wonder if you guys can copy this code to a new EXE :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:2. I formulate it different: am I right if I tell you guys can create a new state 18 with same function only without burning smoke from broken_weapon.dat?

wow, this is a bit very different from your old question, as far as understood, you wanted a loop so that these criminal-objects always loop back to their origin.

all right, and now for people that didn't understand it the first time (no offence, just to make it clear (because I'd be interested in a solution, too))

See, all the captivated people that you can release by hitting them run with id: 300 + bdy: 1xxx. As soon as you hit one of these objects, they immediately belong to your team. This can be useful, when you free these guys, but it also has a huge disadvantage. Imagine, we have a magical stone that every time when you hit it it'll shoot an energy beam against your enemies. Or, in DC terms, it'll loop back to its idle-frames after the action has been performed.
The idea sound seasy, but there's a snag in it... you can do it only once, after that, the object doesn't work properly anymore because it belongs to your team and doesn't react at all to interaction, its just a useless object. The question is: is it possible to keep that object neutral (or even better, let it belong to your team and by doing something it becoms neutral again)?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
well, thanks for this explanation to them. For me (dc tech point) it doesnt matter. I just need to hit an object without any effect multiple times... oh, makes me think: i forgot something:

2. is it possible to create a new state which works like state 18 and hit teammates but dont have brpoken weapon and dont have a shadow?

I'll simply use it for a lock-system: so I hit a 500hp-object several times. So no change if it dont go on nyour team or if you can hit it multiple time :p
But I think the new state 18 is much more useful for others...

(@BP: I think you can already imagine why I ask all this and what I'll replace the [...] with soon...)
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
Quote:create a new state 18 with same function only without burning smoke from broken_weapon.dat

It's already could be done.
I have a thread that noted where state 18 works to injure teammates and creat smoke.
Also, where runs '' non-shade '' is in the thread.
Thanks given by:
ok a question to you tomny:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=341&pid=8213#pid8213

Would you (and silva) like to help me creating the exe for this project?

4. is it possible to edit state 14 / lying
http://www.lf-empire.de/content/view/164...5/lang,en/
or create a new state where the char (comp player) keeps lying on floor after he's dead instead of disappearing.

5. I'm not sure, is the state 4000 + state 8000 in one exe already realised (@Silva)

6. Is it possible to (only type 0 / char-dat-files)
-create ids which are shonw in menu
-create ids which are hidden by cheat
-create ids which are totally hidden...

7. another edit of state 14, juist without shadow (useful for hidden type 0 objects which just wait to free them :p)

8. 20 objects-per -phase in stage.dat limit...

9. how many stages can you guys get to work without errors?

10. lock crazy mode in difficulties...

11. the state 50xx gop to stage x is still valid? for very stage? can I also use stage id: 9 (stage 1--)since I realised if you go to 10 (stage 2-1) you get bugs... or better: go to stage 3 :p
www.lf-empire.de
Thanks given by:
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Rammichael already did it
4. I don't understand? Characters don't disappear after they die.
5. I fixed this a long time ago :D
6. not really
7. might be possible.
8. no
9. Upto stage 6-9
10. Easy
11. I think state 50xx is kind of buggy. Using the 1-- stages is bad, because the bug is in the normal lf2 code and like you said stages are skipped
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: