Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are these things possible?
haha :D

let's take first few lines of LF2 for example:
[Image: 5486asdf.JPG]
These are just a few lines, the actual thingy is about 1000 times bigger (or even more)
Just count the number of appearances of the hex-value 000000
Every of these values has a certain function. But only one is responsible for the background. If you want to find the correct value, you could change every 000000 to a different number to get at least a color change. Not to mention to add an image...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Err, not really :p. It's quite easy to find the address of the color if you use olly. But getting it to load an image is hard. And getting it to load a new image is even harder.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
silva?
where can i find it with olly
Thanks given by:
Silva Wrote:Err, not really :p. It's quite easy to find the address of the color if you use olly. But getting it to load an image is hard. And getting it to load a new image is even harder.

All right, now you got me into that subject :P
I always used that method to find all the colors in the exe; EXCEPT black. There are just too many 000000-thingies in the color-area, so that I'm tired of looking through all those stupid bytes. Finding a certain white area was already annoying, but I just refuse to look for black again. The last time I did that, this was the result:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=745

so yea... give us the alternative :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
i think we have to erase the color values and type in the path of the images
C:\lf2\sprite\sys\thisimages.bmp
Thanks given by:
Well, I had tried it but failed.
You not only have to type a image address but to make process know you want to show an image, not color.
'' push 10206C '' is the one of the color code.
I tried to replace it with
B8 50244400 mov eax,lf2.00442450 ; ASCII "data\000.bmp"
50 push eax

But it still show color, not image, at menu.
Thanks given by:
try anything else
i'm a newbie i just give ideas
Thanks given by:
Look, getting the exe to load a new image is at the verge of impossible. Best thing you can do is be creative and abuse other images to do what you need, for example exe:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mghlayyn47h

screenshot:

[Image: 50631600cg2.png]

PS: I already forgot why I have this, I made it ages ago... And no, I don't remember who the hell is doix.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
:sad: :(
uuuuuuäääääääähhhhhh
i want it :(
disapointed
Thanks given by: