Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] dvx: 550
why is this used sometimes? even when the ball isnt moving at all!
Thanks given by:
Exactly, dvx: 550 means no movement on the x axis at all. The difference to dvx: 0 is that dvx: 550 sets the x-axis speed of the object to 0, while dvx: 0 does not change its speed on its own.

That means if you have a frame with dvx: 6 and then after that a frame with dvx: 0, the object/character will not stop at once, but slow down and come to a halt later. A dvx: 6, then a dvx: 550 would make the object/character stop immediately.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
And that works for dvy: 550 and dvz: 550

Edit:
@v: Super lol.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
unlike dvx: 0, which doesn´t do anything, it stops any kind of movement in the x-axis. so the velocity is reset to zero. same applies for y-axis and z-axis movement (dvy: 550/dvz: 550).

Edit: holy balls, double ninja'd
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
okay thanx!! :D
Thanks given by: