Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] More than 500?????how could it be?
Alright...
is there any way to make the drinking quicker?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
I don't think so, except wait: -5 or something similar.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Note of warning: Hitting yourself with f.e. -500 dmg will reduce your recoverable health (normal dark red bar) to about 200 hp, given the 500 is still considered damage.

Thus boosting your health with negative damage will effectively cause you to become immune to healing effects.
As well, drinking milk will reset your health to the maximum of your recoverable health, effectively reducing your health to normal limits again.
Didn't yet manage to kill myself with milk, but it could be possible, depending on how the code is implemented.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: A-Man
(02-01-2012, 12:53 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Note of warning: Hitting yourself with f.e. -500 dmg will reduce your recoverable health (normal dark red bar) to about 200 hp, given the 500 is still considered damage.

Thus boosting your health with negative damage will effectively cause you to become immune to healing effects.
As well, drinking milk will reset your health to the maximum of your recoverable health, effectively reducing your health to normal limits again.
Didn't yet manage to kill myself with milk, but it could be possible, depending on how the code is implemented.

I think he means injury: -100000000000 or something. I remember messing around with that & killing the character by hiting it with - injury. there is a limit to how much hp you could have.
Thanks given by: A-Man
Thanx guys. Its solved.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: