Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stronger Defence Of Chars.. how?
i wanted to know how to make a character with a high defence, i.e normal punches dont work on our char..
also i want to know how to do it with strong attacks too, that is balls etc dont effect the char..

also how to make a ball whose direction we can control along z-axis too at the launch of ball..?
Thanks given by:
To build defense, make a new char by not showing real sprites of it and do the opoint on yourself. Download Broly and learn it yourself.
I can't understand others.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
like firen's fire balls.. if we press down the fire balls go down when he throws it.. how to do it? my attack is only going on x-axis that is straight line
Thanks given by:
Code:
<frame> 0 flying
pic: 0  state: 3000  wait: 1  next: 1  dvx: 15  dvy: 0  centerx: 90  centery: 41  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0

^Yours should be like this, right?

Add a dvz: 0 so it looks like this:

Code:
<frame> 0 flying
pic: 0  state: 3000  wait: 1  next: 1  dvx: 15  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 90  centery: 41   hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
When you press D+>+A+v\^ the ball will go down or up in the z-axis, depending on the direction.

And for the defense. If you are making the char to be featured in a mod, then you have to HEX up the lf2.exe

If you are making an individual char. You have to study the Broly char nicely. You have to make a real char and an 'invisible' char which acts as an armor. The length and height of the 'armor' has to be the same as the real char. I am not too sure which itr we have to use. So better check out on Broly.

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/da...characters
Look at Type 0 - Frame Header

You can see that there are some words like this hit_Dj: ; hit_Ua: etc. These commands can be found in walking and standing frames (and running,defending,etc sometimes),which send the character to a certain frame.So you add one of them with a number (the number of frame) ,example: hit_Dj: 320 and then you create frames of summoning ball or doing something else.These new frames starts with "<frame> 320".

If you didn't understand what i said,download "DataChanger book" >>click here<< ,look here http://lf-empire.de/en/lf2-empire/data-c...basics/163 or look at some tutorials in DC tutorial forum.
Also please change the tittle of the thread.It should be about your problem,not just "help needed"
Thanks given by:
what do u mean by HEX UP LF2.EXE ?? please explain and yes im making for a mod.. and please gimme a link for broly!

and i added that dvz: 0 but still it aint working.. HELP!
Thanks given by:
with HEX up, he meant to edit lf2.exe.That needs good skills,in doing such kind of thing.Check HEX forums for more.

Broly: http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane.../313-broly

As electric said that dvx: 0 will not help you.Show us the DC code to see what's the problem.Most of id numbers allow balls to go up and down when pressing ^ or v.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2012, 01:16 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  with HEX up, he meant to edit lf2.exe.That needs good skills,in doing such kind of thing.Check HEX forums for more.

Broly: http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane.../313-broly

As electric said that dvx: 0 will not help you.Show us the DC code to see what's the problem.Most of id numbers allow balls to go up and down when pressing ^ or v.

thanx for the link man.. :) and for the dvz: 0 thing
here's the code which is not working..

DC-Code:
<frame> 5 flying
   pic: 3 state: 3006  wait: 3 next: 6 dvx: 20 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 60 centery: 85 hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   itr:
      kind: 0  x: 45 y: 27  w: 55 h: 27  dvx: 10 dvy: -15 fall: 100  vrest: 10  bdefend: 16  injury: 65 
   itr_end:
<frame_end>

<frame> 6 flying
   pic: 4 state: 3006  wait: 3 next: 1  dvx: 15 dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 60 centery: 85 hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0
   itr:
      kind: 0  x: 45 y: 27  w: 55 h: 27  dvx: 10 dvy: -15 fall: 100  vrest: 10  bdefend: 16  injury: 65
  itr_end:
<frame_end>
Thanks given by:
IIRC You need to a dvz value in the opoint ?
I forget. I'm really rusty with DC

this is for the direction ball
Thanks given by: