Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick reply video menu
Those menus look all right to me in Firefox 7 and Firefox 9. Maybe clearing all the cache and cookies (especially cookies for this forum) and reloading might help. I read somewhere that Chrome behaves like a bi**h when it comes to MyBB css codes.

Upgrade to Firefox, the best solution. It never messes up with things like that. And it never will, I suppose.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(01-19-2012, 04:17 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  Upgrade to Firefox, the best solution. It never messes up with things like that. And it never will, I suppose.
I wouldn't call that a solution. Chrome actually supports even more standards than FireFox, meaning that if anything that would be the "best solution".

I believe it's because he is 4 major versions behind (he has version 12, the newest version is version 16), or because his cache remembers the "stylesheet.css" file, and thus his browser doesn't reflect the changes made to it.
Cookies shouldn't matter, since they doesn't store information related to how the page looks. (at least not in this case)
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Jernemies , Dr. Time
I use version 16 in computer and it works fine.I just checked it.
While it don't work on laptop (version 12),but i don't care for it.
Thanks given by: