Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLT ROUND5 Final |27.2.12
well, zort doesn't want to play in tourney, he pm'd me.
also Swat were banned of tournament (by reason of disturbing members)

2Particpates now out.

that mean we've got a new Pair.

Linad play against Castya in Round1 (look at the Group, 3)TGLT#3 )

Doj_ EdL
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry for not being online so much. Since when did Sunday end?? Well I've got some important events to attend (about my education)..
OK so I have seen you in the hamachi network, Thor :D . I'm usually online around 12:00 - 15:00 PM in GMT everyday. Saturday is a busy day for me, but on Sunday, I will be able to be online most of the day.

Please tell me your online times (preferrably in GMT), maybe I can arrange my time :) .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
I won DS-animation 4-1. again..

http://www.mediafire.com/?c74m54hk7mrp8dy
Thanks given by:
Oko 5:0 Trollingman

records
Thanks given by:
Rashar, you have no right to press F4 when I won 4 round, even if you won the previous.
A) R; 2) R; 3) R; 4) DS (F4); 5) R; 6) DS.

P.S.: Still glad to play. And Rashar, you can brush up on Russian, if difficult to understand my English?
Thanks given by:
(01-17-2012, 04:01 PM)DS-animation Wrote:  Rashar, you have no right to press F4 when I won 4 round, even if you won the previous.
A) R; 2) R; 3) R; 4) DS (F4); 5) R; 6) DS.

P.S.: Still glad to play. And Rashar, you can brush up on Russian, if difficult to understand my English?
I had 3-0 in my favor, meaning that the 2 rounds after that doesnt matter at all.. I thought you wanted to keep playing for fun so I kept playing.

Thanks given by:
he just wanted the recordings rashar, see the rule
but i am also thinking that rashar can quite often wins
Thanks given by:
I write that even though you already won, but I could afford to keep a record of my next victory for himself, as a keepsake that you and I also won 1 time.
Just as it seemed disrespectful. But now I see that you're not just for the fun that fight examined. I'm not offended. Congratulations on the victory.
Sorry for the English. Using the Translate Google.
Thanks given by:
@DS-animation the tournament don't ending for you btw.
still participating
Thanks given by:
me vs chet(smouk) 5-0.
Thanks given by: