Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #17: Character Cosplay
is allowed the picture to edit in grapic prog? if somebody dont have the stuff therefor?

edit| damn, ok!
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2012, 02:09 PM)Doj Wrote:  is allowed the picture to edit in grapic prog? if somebody dont have the stuff therefor?

(01-08-2012, 12:35 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  You may apply post-work to your photos (editing and such) to resemble the respective character clearer

I just find it sad you haven't read this although it's been said already about 3 times in this thread
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: DoIIIi
I'm gonna be Freeezee

but don't expect much from me:D
there may be a lot of edited(gimped) things on me:P

and i may cover my face:|

still i have no idea what can i find to wear like freeze:D
where the hell im gonna find a cape/cloak?D:

I do retreat:(
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Use bedding,later with gimp edit and you have cap/cloak
I'm going to be bandit,i have pants and tshirt like bandit colors,but i dont have black gloves and black thing like scarf,its be hard to do from black to yellow or red.
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: mfc
argh dammit i wanted to be bandit too :p

hm, can we do more than one cosplay? i dont know who to do

Silverthorn edited this post 01-08-2012 10:12 PM because:
You may submit only one entry, but there speaks nothing against multiple people taking the same char ;)
Thanks given by:
i think we can both be a bandit,hen lets see who will be better bandit cosplayer
EDIT:i have short hairs because of damn new hair cut,then i will be able to do some other like hunter ot other
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
well after doing evry thing do we edit it in gimp
or post it
and i might be sorcor(cant wright name right) because of my hair

Thanks given by:
It's already 26 and yet not even an entry. -_-
I'll post one soon, anyone knows a good hairstyle editor program or website?

@v: lol.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Wait how the hell did i not see this thread?!?!?
can you extend the deadline? this is going to be exciting! :D

V) oh kewl!
i wanted to buy clothing if i had time after SAT classes
but if i don't then i guess what little paper and glue can do, is good enough :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
i can tell you that koori is working on hers ;D
if im able tomorrow ill do my beardy bandit lol
Thanks given by: