Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #17: Character Cosplay
Nah, yours is perfect.
Thanks given by:
To all:
I don't get what you're saying, but if you think the pic isn't smooth, I'll take one later again because I took it on phone last time.
If you think I'm short or little, I AM ONLY FOURTEEN AND A NORMAL ASIAN GUY, Not European. So, it's different. Marshall knows that.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
[Image: kHF5W.jpg]
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Almost, just some stripes in the inner shirt and a spiky hair.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
I see two entries right now, and got asked if I could postpone the deadline. Guess it wouldn't be a bad idea....

New deadline: Sunday, Feb 12
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Dominate
^Say it sooner, will ya? :D
I will post my new one soon, but again, anyone knows a good hairstyle program or website?
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
photoshop hair onto your head..?
problem solved.

Some people have the wackiest hair.. I'm sure you can find one that resembles Bat.
Thanks given by:
I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A GOOD SPRITE, AND YOU WANT ME TO PHOTOSHOP A SPIKY HAIR!!
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
You don't have to make hair... -__-
Find hair and photoshop it on your head..
It's not hard.
Thanks given by:
i can't believe it took me 4 hours to edit this, go here to see the comparison
[Image: cosplay_lf2_v2_by_kaywonnjuto-d4oij53.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Alblaka , Ariel , mfc , chase123 , Bamboori , wongweilian , Dr. Time