Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all dbz fans here
(03-23-2012, 10:10 AM)Evil Sonidow Wrote:  They gave up figuring numbers after the middle of the Freeza saga, just forget them.

precisely at episode 78 "fighting power one million??" when frieza states he has a righting power of one mill in his normal form. after that anything else you hear = garbage.. since it never got stated in the anime nor the manga. power lvl topic ended.

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Dominate , Marko pro , symaroth1
When come "Broly saga".In my country Dbz wasnt showed after frieza and actually i dont know what happened in integrity in dbz!!!
Its between cell saga and frieza saga andorid saga buu saga when Broly comes!!?!
Thanks given by:
Well tbh i am still at ending of Frieza saga :p, but i think Buu saga is last. Here's a list of all the sagas and episodes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dra...isode_list
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
but still i cant found Broly.I am confused.
He is maybe in dbgt or...what??
Thanks given by:
Broly is in the movies.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by: Bla bla bla 44
As Bane said, Broly is a movie character. He isn't cannon.
Thanks given by:
guyz why dont we have an awesome dbz mod yet? admit it lf2dbz3.0 suckeed!
Thanks given by:
And it doesn't work on my computer because it hates Windows 7.
Keeps showing that it encountered an error.
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2012, 06:20 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  guyz why dont we have an awesome dbz mod yet? admit it lf2dbz3.0 suckeed!

Why don't you make one that's awesome.
Thanks given by:
well m not an expert.. but if we ALL decide to make it I can make great contributions !!
Thanks given by: