Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all dbz fans here

then why didnt vegeta wished to shenron (dragon) to become ssj5 or higher he wanted to be the strongest

and why didnt they ever used the dragon balls to destroy a bad guy like buu or cell?

in a movie of dbz goku uses instant transmision and from the other world he comes to the real world and saves gohan if he can do that why doesnt he uses transmision evry time and come to the real world of dbz?

Thanks given by:
Shenron doesn't work that way.

Not all movies are coherent with the series continuity, bear that in mind.
Thanks given by: Dominate
1 and 2) Shenron don't have that power to do that.
3)If you're talking about Broly part 2, that is a mystery whether the dragon ball summon him or he just appear in Gohan's mind or he is really there.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Because SS5 doesn't exist.
erbuslayer Wrote:In GT, If the black star dragonballs aren't brought back to the planet the wish was made on in a year, the planet is suppose to explode. Well when they were brought back, Baby used them to wish back the planet. I don't remember them looking for them again. All I know is that after Super 17 was defeated they found the normal dbs and they were broken. What happened to the black star dragonballs? And why doesn't the Earth blow up?

The Earth did blow up. Goku used Instant Transmission to teleport all the people from Earth to namek except Piccolo. He knew that the Black Star Dragon Balls will be destroyed if he dies. So he decides to stay back and die with the Earth.

erbuslayer Wrote:in a movie of dbz goku uses instant transmision and from the other world he comes to the real world and saves gohan if he can do that why doesnt he uses transmision evry time and come to the real world of dbz?

Most probably Shenron summoned him for the time just to defeat Broly and he dissappeared after Broly died. Goten said: "So Shenron really had listened to us!" which proves that Shenron summoned him.

erbuslayer Wrote:why didnt vegeta wished to shenron (dragon) to become ssj5 or higher he wanted to be the strongest

Because when Goku was fighting Kid Buu in Supreme Kai's world, Vegeta had given up his arrogance and started to believe that Goku was truly no. 1.

Vegeta Wrote:You never fought for revenge, or to kill, Kakarot. You just want to test your limits and push yourself beyond them. You are truly No 1!
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: sadbhav , Dominate
Shenron cannot grant a wish to kill someone.
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
dbz gt and all the stuff after it is nonsense.. esp ssj5
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , Dominate
the fight is not with broly its with blackjack (dont know the right name) gohan cant win him with ssj thats when goku comes and hits him and gives some power to gohan this movie was after the cell games ithink
(01-31-2012, 02:36 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Because SS5 doesn't exist.

i wish there isnt but in db gt bulma says that vegeta can go ssj5 with a machine(the machine that makes vegeta ssj4)
and somthing else when vegito was inside buu why did the fusion stop
in dbz budokia ten.....(dont know the name right) 3 the ps2 game chichi says that saiyans dont age but in db gt movie there is only goku why?

Thanks given by:
(02-25-2012, 04:52 AM)erbuslayer Wrote:  i wish there isnt but in db gt bulma says that vegeta can go ssj5 with a machine(the machine that makes vegeta ssj4)
You must've mis-heard, There is no mention of SSJ5 in DBGT. Because, I distinctly remember her saying about the golden great ape and SSJ4, but not the fifth level.

(02-25-2012, 04:52 AM)erbuslayer Wrote:  and somthing else when vegito was inside buu why did the fusion stop
Buu's stomach acid dissolved the effects of the Fusion, apparently.

Alternatively, you can take the explanation of Buu's body being a separate dimension in itself where the laws of other dimensions o not effect the one in Buu's body.

(02-25-2012, 04:52 AM)erbuslayer Wrote:  in dbz budokia ten.....(dont know the name right) 3 the ps2 game chichi says that saiyans dont age but in db gt movie there is only goku why?
Saiyans do age, actually. But they age very, very slowly.
Vegeta is older than goku by 10 or 11 years (I think) and Gohan, Goten, Trunks are all half saiyans. I havn't seen the movies, I'm just telling the facts XD
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock , Dominate
When Goku was about to be 65 or something near, he looked ever as lively as he was in 30 years old.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]