Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all dbz fans here
? 
Question:
Why did Gohan never go SSJ against Buu after his powers were fully unlocked by the old Kai?

Question:
In Dragonball the moon was destroyed. In DBZ the moon was destroyed. When Gohan saw the fake moon from the Saiyan space pod he transformed into Oozaru but Vegeta said that they transform from waves that reflect off the full moon. The fake moon Gohan saw was just a hologram (or whatever it's called) so how would it reflect the blutz waves?

Question:
I was wondering how Trunks and Vegeta could go USS without falling apart. In the saiyan saga Goku could barely go Kaioken x3 and he was not that big but then if you take a look at Trunks going USS Max he is HUGE!!! I never thought about it till now but how could they do it.

Question:
In GT, If the black star dragonballs aren't brought back to the planet the wish was made on in a year, the planet is suppose to explode. Well when they were brought back, Baby used them to wish back the planet. I don't remember them looking for them again. All I know is that after Super 17 was defeated they found the normal dbs and they were broken. What happened to the black star dragonballs? And why doesn't the Earth blow up?

Question:
How come when Buu went inside Vegito he did not bust?(And I think that has nothing to do with Hyper Evolution). He was bigger because of the goo in his system, and when Vegito concealed him, his arm did not explode

can any of you fans answer these:d
thanks

Thanks given by: prince_freeza
Quote:Why did Gohan never go SSJ
against Buu after his powers
were fully unlocked by the old
Kai?
cuz the old kai told him that he unlocked his true potential.. so ssj is not necesary since he reached his full power

@the blutz wave question: correction to your knowledge.. blutz waves DO NOT reflect the moon, but rather generate waves similar to the ones from the moon. as bardok once stated that "saiyans are able to generate similar waves from within their cells to replicate the moon in order to help em transform.
vegeta Wrote:you father was a low class trash kakarot.. but a genius low class

@the uss and kaioken question: you should know that kaioken is about increasing speed dramaticly with strength while exhausting you ALOT while uss is about bulking up muscle mass and increasing stamina but speed decreases for a good amount. idk about ur question since these two forms have nothing to do with each other..

ussj is an uncompleted ssj2 actualy.. since you have to increase ur strength without loosing speed to reach ssj2 but vegeta and trunks made a mistake and powered up so much the lost speed which caused them to go ssj1.5 aka. ussj.

@the dbgt part: dont bother watching it.. its total bs.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Dominate
i acculy hate gt but still
how about
Question:
How come when Buu went inside Vegito he did not bust?(And I think that has nothing to do with Hyper Evolution). He was bigger because of the goo in his system, and when Vegito concealed him, his arm did not explode

and if vegeta wanted the siyans back why didnt he wish them back to life with the dragon balls

Thanks given by:
About saiyans reviving better ask akira.
Look,if in old times,if i not mistaken,dragon was able to grant just one wish,so how long till all saiyans is revived?
Yeas it will take many years to do that.
But in later series,where dragon was able to revive more peoples,vegeta was strong enought,just think,why would vegeta need nappa and other weak sayians like reditz,they will be taken one by one,and all for nothing?
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
vegeta never even thought of reviving his saiyan race.. he doesnt really care.. he just wanted to be the strongest. i mean come on the guy kills his long life comrade with out any sense of guilt THATS HARDCORE!

even kakarrot didnt want to or think about doing it..
kakarrot Wrote:they paid for their mistakes

the dragon on earth grants one wish.. unlike the one from namek who grants 3 wishes. they both can grant almost anything even reviving an entire race.

@majin buu inside vegeto, am not sure what ur talking about..
(01-07-2012, 12:05 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  @majin buu inside vegeto, am not sure what ur talking about..

i think he mixing things when he saw vegeto and goku fighting vs buu in buu
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
that and vegeta isn't really a team player :P
also a bit to the the ussj part:
throughout the story, everyone got stronger. Goku was also able to transform to ussj at that time too.
however i have to distinguish a little here between ussj and ascended ssj or ssj1 stage 2.
Fighters who achieved this form are:
Vegeta ("I AM SUPER VEGETA")
Trunks
Goku

ascended ssj (Click to View)
However ussj was only achieved by:
Trunks
Goku

[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Dominate , prince_freeza
when they power up to SS or SSJ
In know what they all mean except the j bit Super sayan j?
My new Char!!! (Click to View)
:wtf:

~Sym
the japanese alternate to Super sayan (in short ss) is Sūpā Saiya-jin (in short ssj)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
lost global mod Wrote:i have to distinguish a little here between ussj and ascended ssj or ssj1 stage 2.

i guess partly you are right.. but an ascended saiyan is the same thing as a "ultra super saiyan" the only difference is in the strength level and muscle mass.

vegeta Wrote:your missing the point.. its not about powering up... the point is they wont have to power up when they fight. they can use all the energy taken to transform to increase their stamina. and then only go higher if they need to. DARN.. ITS SO INGENIOUS! ~ episode 169 - no worries here

trunks Wrote:how come i didnt see that? i wasted all my energy cuz i transformed too early into a higher power level and thats the reason why i wasnt able to beat cell. why was i so stupid??! ~ episode 169 - no worries here
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lost global mod Wrote:However ussj was only achieved by:
Trunks
Goku

lol, thats true but vegeta didnt go to that form because he was the first to realize the mistake they made so he actually stopped powering up and getting stronger to maintain his speed so he can catch up to cell... but that wasn't enough painfully.

episode 165 - the cell games Wrote:- cell: honestly.. its a very simple concept. dont you understand?? even vegeta figured it out... so.. why cant you?
- trunks: well of course.. thats why father stopped getting stronger.. he could have but he knew about its limits, and i just kept flying forward.. like a stupid child.

what am trying to say is.. saiyans do this:
normall >> ssj > (incase of fail or reaching ssj2 they come here) >> ssj2 (incase they get the trick the come here)