Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Of Legends
Today I won a 3v5 match in which the other two left us at the start and i killed 40/3!
Is there something by which we can see a earlier match of ours?
i really want to see how i killed them in seconds ... :P
and My champ was Twitch
Thanks given by:
SB Wrote:Is there something by which we can see a earlier match of ours?

www.lolstatistics.com

enter your summoner name, and you'll find everything.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
no i am asking about video
Thanks given by:
I think you could record them with >LoL Replay<, but you can't watch older matches you didn't record.

I used to play Lol for a while, but since university started I don't have time anymore. Favourite roles were AP-carry(Lux, Orianna, Zilean. The later one also as support depending on the matchup) or tank/offtank (Maokai, Cho, Singed and Nasus!) For some reason I just couldn't play Ad-carries properly, save for tristana :P No ranked games or anything either.
Thanks given by:
I wondered how good players here are. I don't know does it tell anything how many bots you can kill, but well, what are your best stats in co-op? Mine is 39/0/sth with Voli D:
Tried to do same with ''OP'' Darius, but could get only 39/3/sth :I guess i'm not really good at playing him :/
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
You can't be good in a game like League of Legends. It has too low of a skill ceiling.
Thanks given by:
Koop!? rofl, @lolstatistics you can your win/loss ratio, this could be an index, if you play ranked you can use the rank itsself ( i stopped it since all guys who get lvl 30 start with ranked but cant play)

for koop - I use koop for daily first win and to get 40 kills is easily possible ... but dont require a lot of skill in my opinion... :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
The new update on the map rose my fps from 12 to 40, and my internet upgrade which reduces latency to 200-250 ms has brought back my interest in LoL. But one thing is that I already forgot most of the things, lol. And there are tons of new champions since last time I play.

I think I'm best with Amumu.. I think he's the easiest to play for me. Only stuns and tank though, I don't usually build any AP :P . But wth, you guys are lv 30? I played for months but I'm still lv 12, lol. It goes up very slowly.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Lol kevin I started so later than u and still I am lvl 30 and with changing my acc. like 5 times and leaving Lol for months...
I am now kinda bored with this game cuz there are always some noobs in my team -_-
Thanks given by:
I usually play premade team with my friends, because I have about 15 school mates who play LoL ;p . At least their skills are predictable, no real noobs / feeder.

But the thing with LoL, you play once and then suddenly 45 minutes pass by. Damn! 1 game takes so long! And what if we're definitely losing? Got stuck for tens of minutes -.-
TEMPE
Thanks given by: