• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
erbuslayer s sprites
[Image: uZ0eO.png] base is not mine
[Image: 1cHs7.png]
in 10 minites made davis my style:
[Image: dBm0f.png]

Thanks given by:
nice why dont you try your own base
haahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Need more ppl who can sprite backgrounds and weapons
Our TLOK Mod Site: http://legendofkorralf2.shivtr.com/
Thanks given by:
here are new ones:
[Image: 74t7g.png] [Image: Y5pMj.png]
[Image: HevXg.png] [Image: pl5HL.png]

Thanks given by:
1st one: The sprite is good, it's not great but you know it's alright. You need to work on the shading for the clothing, skin and hair shading seems fine to me. Have shading connected to his knees and lower legs (something in between your two shades of coloring). Make sure your sprite is sharpened so it's not to blurry from the after affects of resizing (i recommend doing this before you re-size)
so far this sprite might be your best.

2nd one: I see potential in this one. Idk what you had in mind by inverting the shading on the pants and shirt but it doesn't make any sense to me. (you have the lighter part where the shadow is supposed to be) Give a higher contrast to the shoes (it just looks like one color to me). His neck is to crouched into his shoulder's and his face is to squished in with the rest of his facial features. Spread it out more and enlarge the eyes like you did with #1. Add more hair to his front as well (it'll look nicer)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Dominate , Marko pro
I am glad you return to spriting again :D
Luti is totally right. Probably with bluring you want to make man realistic,(i know that because i was doing same mistake before) that wrong. For realistic look use opacy and put more shading and detalied into the sprite(3 color shading). Use more imagination for shading and give yourself more time for base(make it 100 times if is needed). try to do it more like marti wong did it.
Thanks given by: Dominate
[Image: dbhGK.png]
the shading sucks

Thanks given by:
if is sucks, why then you dont try to do nosucks shade...?(if you wanna example of shading you can ask somebody for it)

Sprite isnt lf2 proportionallity, its to slim but still i like this style...you used great colour(and contrast its good too)
Legs are to short...
Thanks given by:
spiky davis:
[Image: xZNwD.png]
i was bored an did this

Thanks given by: MnM
.....after a year of lazines i geuss i started spriting again .. :D

[Image: d3aT5bF.png]  his right hand is tooo bad tho.. :D

[Image: kI4hES0.png] tried to do a base .. :P

[Image: JYk7axJ.png] going to make this a character(breathing and walking sprites are done) .. soory for the bad english .. :D

[Image: SIW37cr.png]when i resize it becomes soo bad :DDD

love the new forum tho :DDDD

Thanks given by: