Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I?
whoever thinks I'm spamming dispose this thread

Well I've seen a few people recolour LF2 chars and add a decent DCing. I'm thinking to do that also. Everyone knows that I'm one of the worst spriters on LFE but a recoloured character? Give me a chance please.

Regards,
Kushagra
Thanks given by:
so you want to make a recolor char? It's up to you as long as you don't make it over-powered.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Kusha,i know u cant sprite,u just want create characters.Dont give up,keep it up.
U see,here is so many recoloured characters and overpowered,some old veterans dont want to see them,my post also being send to disposal.
Like hero destroyer wroted,its up to you
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Well. Alblaka? All his chars are just recolored, but they have awesome DCing. You can start with recoloring and decent DCing, then see is spriting or DCing your thing, and then start to improve either one of them.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Of just some member wroted that they dont want to see more recoloured chars,dont listent them,u see they just few members from 125.805.
Just dont do over powered.
You can create new some sprites by attaching from one char sprite to other.
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: chonkasaurusbotato
(12-18-2011, 08:55 AM)Monolith Wrote:  Of just some member wroted that they dont want to see more recoloured chars,dont listent them,u see they just few members from 125.805.
Just dont do over powered.
You can create new some sprites by attaching from one char sprite to other.

Thanks Monolith, Whaat, & Hero Destroyer.

@up
Awesome!:D I'll try attaching sprites later. When I'm good at attaching sprites I'll try making a char from base. Final step is to start from scratch.

Don't worry cause my chars are not going to be UBER/ULTRA.

Regards,
Kushagra
Thanks given by:
kushagrajaink Wrote:Should I?

First off, you can do whatever you want :P

Second, it's no shame not to be able to sprite well. I mean, look at me - I don't sprite at all, yet I DC. All the DCing I do is either on the original chars or on simple recolored ones. Sometimes I cut and paste a few sprites to create new sprites and thus new moves. And the char's not automatically "bad", because they don't have new sprites. :P

And lastly, what really matters is what's fun, not what other people want you to do. So if you want to sprite, then sprite - if you feel like DCing, DC!
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: chonkasaurusbotato , LutiChris , MH-Razen