Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explaination in Data-Study
Hi, more comments about LFE again(OMG!Shock )
I'm just wondering if the data-study in the mainsite has the explaination in the Readme, too. Sometimes, people(like me)don't have time to read all the explaination one by one, so the quickest way is to download it. Sadly, no explaination so they have to do it the hard way. I'm just thinking maybe it's more convinient if there's an explaination in the Readme in case something like this or maybe sometimes they forget how to do it?
What do you guys think?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
The source of everything i learnt about dcing is LFE studies and, i learnt everything by comparing news with old ones. I also didn't have chances to read explainations cuz of my lack of opportunities of internet connection times.

Let's come to need of explainations:
For example:
I downloaded the Hexagon study.
I applied it onto LF2.
The readme was saying that Firen's D^J has changed.
So i used thet move and saw that there were 6 explosions with different z positions.
So i opened the data i downloaded and see the way it happend:
1)Looked at the first frame to see where hit_Uj goes.
2)Then i see the oid of opoint in there then opened the data which has the same entry with data.txt.
3)Then saw the value of the action: tag so scrolled trought that frame number in the data i opened.
4)Then etc etc...

At least a learnt that i can make a ball to create more explosions at the same time and change their z positions by changing the hit_j: value.

I think its the best way of learning the DCing.

Play with values, tags and everything; then see whats changed; then YOU ARE ABLE TOO DC EVERYTHING!(almost:P)

of course when you start to get experienced you can start understand what adv-dcers talkin about in their study-less tutorials...

So i don't think it's that necessary:D
Basically how I learnt it :D - Simoneon
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Simoneon
Well,i think there is a solution for that problem Hero Destroyer.
Copy the explanation text and paste it into a notepad,or in the readme of study example.This is the way how i did when i didnt had internet at home.I had (is still have) a lot of advanced things in 2 .txt file,which i learned some ideas.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2011, 02:28 PM)xmfcx Wrote:  The source of everything i learnt about dcing is LFE studies and, i learnt everything by comparing news with old ones. I also didn't have chances to read explainations cuz of my lack of opportunities of internet connection times.

Let's come to need of explainations:
For example:
I downloaded the Hexagon study.
I applied it onto LF2.
The readme was saying that Firen's D^J has changed.
So i used thet move and saw that there were 6 explosions with different z positions.
So i opened the data i downloaded and see the way it happend:
1)Looked at the first frame to see where hit_Uj goes.
2)Then i see the oid of opoint in there then opened the data which has the same entry with data.txt.
3)Then saw the value of the action: tag so scrolled trought that frame number in the data i opened.
4)Then etc etc...

At least a learnt that i can make a ball to create more explosions at the same time and change their z positions by changing the hit_j: value.

I think its the best way of learning the DCing.

Play with values, tags and everything; then see whats changed; then YOU ARE ABLE TOO DC EVERYTHING!(almost:P)

of course when you start to get experienced you can start understand what adv-dcers talkin about in their study-less tutorials...

So i don't think it's that necessary:D
Basically how I learnt it :D - Simoneon

Similar to me, I don't need help with explainations, but I came up this idea because sometimes they're in a hurry and.........(bla bla bla)

@empirefantasy

That would be a good idea, problem is will guests be smart to do that.:P
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: