Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE Downtime on 23th November
Hello guys,

my webhost just informed me that LFE (and HFE) will be down on 23th November from 2am till 5am german time. I probably wont recognize this since I`ll sleep, but some guys from the other side of the world will recognize it.

Below you find the original email (in german) if you`re interested :p

Bye
Razen

German Alfahosting Mail (Click to View)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Damn,from now to the end,i will,be right and kind,i suggesting,last moments as lfe crew members,we need to,no,we must be friendly to each other,no matter in what fight we was.
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
lol, you misunderstood sth :p
its only for a few hours
Thanks given by: Monolith
Haha,thanks bamboori,so how was my tragic drama show?
I tryied to over react,cuz one day still come end to lfe.
But i dont want it be real,about end of lfe,not for few hours pause
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2011, 01:23 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Haha,thanks bamboori,so how was my tragic drama show?
I tryied to over react,cuz one day still come end to lfe.
But i dont want it be real,about end of lfe,not for few hours pause

as long as lfe gets visitors, forum is a bit active and I dont pay more then I earn, I won`t close LFE - and looking at the stats now, that wont happen so soon...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: Alblaka , Hero destroyer
~.~
I thought it was gonna closed forever when I looked at the first post. Haha, I guess we'll feel the same if LFE closed forever. You know, sad, nostalgic, all the fights and arguements we used to have.
nehal's LFE story Wrote:At that moment,MH Razen appeared.
He said to SirFrog,"We are always like this,that's what makes us special.Even if we are like this,we are bonded by a strong
friendship.We all are like a family,supporting everyone."
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
Really, I feel like some angry feeling when I think LFE gonna be closed forever.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: