Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Ice effect change
? 
i wanna make a rain of balls there fall from the sky and freeze anything it hits. but can i make the ice effect show another sprite.

then the emeny its hit my normal ice it freeze like the normal way it always has.
and this attack show another sprite of the ice
is that possible??

sry, its hard to explain
[Image: NarutoEncounterBleach.jpg]
When the clash of two worlds comes together
"Sprites ripped by Neimad"
Thanks given by:
First,search in dc tutorial section at the mainsite
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2011, 08:59 AM)Muldyret Wrote:  i wanna make a rain of balls there fall from the sky and freeze anything it hits. but can i make the ice effect show another sprite.

then the emeny its hit my normal ice it freeze like the normal way it always has.
and this attack show another sprite of the ice
is that possible??

sry, its hard to explain
The only way I know is making a common caught state frame for all your characters (pic= the another ice effect spite). Then make a catch frame in your rain attack that lead the caught opponent to that common frame with "state: caught" which is the other ice effect.
Hope that helps...

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Or you could use "next: 1000" at the hitting_frame and add an opoint.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Quote from LFE:
State 3000 is the standard state for attacks. If the ball hits other attacks with this state, it'll go to the hitting frame (10). If it is hit by another ball or a character, it'll go to the the hit frame (20) or rebounding frame (30).
----------

So, if this is not enough for you, then we have one more solution: "itr kind 8".
If you havent heard it before, look for tutorials.
If you learnt it, use itrk8 in your hitting-hit frames and make its dvx value "the value of your frame set you want".
Also make it detect any close bodies of normal characters(itr area).

So this is it...
also,
@A-MAN: he wants ball to go to a special frame, not the char.
@Hero Destroyer: that would make the ball to go special frame set even it hit to another balls.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hmmmm i dont understand anything at all xD
maybe i should just make that it rain and freeze the ground like it would normal.

i try to make Toshiro Hitsugaya´s Hyoten Hyakkaso :)
[Image: NarutoEncounterBleach.jpg]
When the clash of two worlds comes together
"Sprites ripped by Neimad"
Thanks given by: