Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Deenis-S Complete
Evan Izaak my first project from S-LF2

http://www.2shared.com/file/dplUucrK/S_Dennis.html

If you don't want shadow, type state 3005. Then they don't show shadow.

main problems I'm trying to get

[Image: Ioom4BO.gif]

[Image: d883tyx.gif]

[Image: wsnTo6l.gif]

the freezing problem

[Image: X27LFxA.gif]

these threads are all about this copyright i came up with v

Previous thread 1 2nd previous thread number 3 previous thread last and final thread

its already activated (Click to View)
all thanks all goes to S-LF2 and WONGTO

whats LF-S its A super strong version with unbelievable powers, new characters, UFO's and much more surprises! find out more info > here

Fully Completed check the last post to download

Thanks given by:
so ,u saying you using others sprites and datas whitout permission?
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
Who cares about some op attacks, which sprites are ripped from other games, probably.
Thanks given by:
I think, he is trying to mean that he doesn't want anybody to stole his works, because his works are copyrighted on him.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The thing is,izaak dont knew how to sprite and dcing,he tryied to ask for help,help to make his char sprites and dcing,its same like he just say idea and later someone will do it,but difference,that char created will be his own
Thanks given by:
Have you opened his spoiler in his signature? It says dennis-s' copyrights belong to him. There is no problem with this but i still find this thread unnecessary...

And what does it mean?: an unplayable copyright!(im not sure if it's said because of it hasn't finished yet)
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: e7zevo.jpg]

the problem is as far as i know this sprite isnt done by Evan Izaak, so he cant put a copyright on sth someone other did i think...
this is so weird, again a new thread about the same topic which gives (empty) promises and 2 single sprites which look bad edited to me,kind of 1 minute work, all this useless imo
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2qvs554.jpg]=/=[Image: e7zevo.jpg]

Who said that sprite has something to this thread?
This is probably chara named "Skate" and he is giving here other dennis-like character copied from S-LF. That's sick.
Thanks given by:
i like that kind conversations
@evenizaak,better try to learn spriting and dcing,or atleast spriting,nobody will spend time for u making some dennis with simple design
@xmf,find his old threads and see what he want from us
Thanks given by:
Do you really think i don't know about him!?

I've created a reviving study just for him and uploaded! But everything he do was asking ununderstandable questions and expecting others like they are have to do everything for him!

What is the dcing of dj? At the first time i've read the title i thought: dj>>disc jokey??!? What is he trying to point out? There are hell tons of studies and reference pages about data changing and spriting but he doesn't even dare to read/understand them!

I know it has been told him billion times but here is the key: "If you don't know anything, at least basics on dcing; suck at spriting(i do); don't even dare to create a new char before trying to learn them!"

I don't want to repeat other advises in here again... I remember the last post of "what is the dcing of dj" thread...
Thanks given by: