Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning reasons
So I don't know if anyone did notice this, but I was surprised to see myself banned when I logged on to LFE the other day.
The ban itself wasn't a big deal, I knew that I had posted some rude things,
but when I got back (was it a day later) I see the 2 new warnings given by Marshall that caused the ban:

Quote:Rule 3: Etiquette (+3 points)

The reason to one of them was this post here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?pid=134145

Rate avatar/signature. I don't remember what signature or avatar Monolith (yes) had 2 weeks ago, and I don't see any reason for myself to be warned about it now. I didn't see any rules about a necessary explanation why it's bad/good. The other warning had a more legit reason according to the related post.

I didn't know where I should write this, but I came to the conclusion that it belonged to the administrational (Empire) section. And I wanted to post this as a thread rather than a pm directly to some admin, cause honestly I don't know who I should report this to, to get a neutral and reasonable excuse.

And if it was purely for attacking Monolith I think a check of date stamps under the posts would be appreciated (to find out if it's related or not to the current "flaming"). To that I want to add that I don't have anything against this user called Monolith, who from the look of his thoughts and moral is more than one person, but from the look of his writings is only one person with major difficulties with the language of the forum.

When finishing this I now realize how confusing this whole post is, and also how silly it is.

tl;dr
Just whining about the forum and how the higher-ups misuse their power, or that was the actual point of the thread.
Thanks given by:
[Image: misc-true-story.png]

P.S. Yeah, I'm multi-accounting...what up?!

MH-Razen edited this post 10-12-2011 08:08 AM because:
and you think we`Re stupid enough not to check this !?

1) Accounts merged
2) Warned for multi accounting
3) 3 days ban for ignoring the rules intentionally

You made me really angry guy!
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2011, 09:51 PM)Barney Stinson Wrote:  [Image: misc-true-story.png]

P.S. Yeah, I'm multi-accounting...what up?!

you really are going to get a big ban soon if continue posting things like this...
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: Alblaka , MH-Razen , Jernemies
truer story (Click to View)
but yeah.. I guess that would be a good idea. (I only got a warning once - so I don't exactly know how they work though lol)
Thanks given by:
@Wiro,we dont get ban for nothing,mods or admins know what they doing
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
You were banned and now you are back (with the same account). WHAT AN HORRIBLE STORY!

I guess that was terrible to endure...
I think i'm going to cry.
Thanks given by:
Ok I checked the warnings - both on Etiquette. The second one is like you told - you deserved it :p

The first one - "You're just stupid... "

You`re asking why he warned you? And breaking rules isnt a matter of time, we mods dont see everything and not everything is reported, but I don`t question Marshalls decision, I just recommend you don`t insult Monolith and stop your little fighting ;)

And for guys like Divisor: If someone breaks the rules, that`s ok, most warnings won`t be enough to get an instant ban for a few days, so you just get the warn and matter is done. But posting it showing that you`re proud of it won`t be without consequences! Evil

*solved for me
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: Monolith , Bamboori , Alblaka
Soo, any chance we get to know who the other accounts of Divisors were?

Also, according to what I understood so far, Wiro got one warning without any specific reason?
That sounds a little... odd.

@inofficial topic (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Monolith
@Lauli: MH pretty much summed it up, actually.

Also, just to be clear: people acting like morons will receive their complementary treatment sooner or later.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Monolith , Alblaka , Apocalipsis