Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #16: Background challenge
i have a finished background and need a spriter to spice it up
either by drawing/redrawing a few more layers (mine are all ripped and photoshopped)
or designing and spriting awesome insect monsters/bosses

pm me and i will pm you a preview of the background
Thanks given by: LutiChris
I'm already afraid of this competition. Got to do my best this time.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure I can come up with something that would make Gaia Realm look like a child drawing now. I'm joining, too.
Thanks given by:
okay screw this
i have send a pm to every spriter in this thread that looks like hes taking part
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Chishio
(09-28-2011, 09:11 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  I'm pretty sure I can come up with something that would make Gaia Realm look like a child drawing now. I'm joining, too.
You are scaring me now!

I have 2-3 ideas about this topic,but I dont know which one to choose.I hope that i will decide until in weekend :)
Thanks given by:
man i really wanna join this contest but sadly i have no clue about the DCing part...
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2011, 07:33 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote:  man i really wanna join this contest but sadly i have no clue about the DCing part...

Please tell me you are joking, kind sir. In either case, Apoc is taking the gold again.
Thanks given by:
I will join this one too. I have a few ideas in mind. PM me if you want to team up, I'm out of practise though.
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2011, 07:55 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Please tell me you are joking, kind sir. In either case, Apoc is taking the gold again.
(09-29-2011, 07:33 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote:  man i really wanna join this contest but sadly i have no clue about the DCing part...
@Klod
you never know, some of the good ones might drop out

@mundvoll_
thats why u can work with 2 people on this... ;)

V) wouldn't have said it better myself.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2011, 07:55 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  

Please tell me you are joking, kind sir. In either case, Apoc is taking the gold again.

Where is the fun with that kind of attitude?
Imagine what it would be like to dethrone the almighty (almighty is used with all respect I can muster) Apoc?
And besides, you never know what you can truly do if you count yourself out before you even start.

All I can say is put your entire heart into it, you never know what might happen in the end.