Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artificial AI?
I recently came to knew about Lord Silva's tutorial about patching the exe for creating the AI for unknown IDs. I have some queries regarding this :-

Firstly, is it necessary? If I dont do it, what are the possible consequences in the gameplay?

Secondly, there are countless characters built everyday. Which means that the character in AI would be non - functional?

I am asking these questions coz I felt that my ReVet ( the Bat in my sig) char become non functional in Demo and Stage mode.
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by:
Well, the AI is just for special moves. If you don't copy it, then they won't do any of their special moves. Sometimes under really weird circumstances the standard ai might mistakenly input a sequence, but this is a "bug".

Most custom characters built don't have AI's. Some character creators (like YinYin) think about the AI while creating the character, and then tell people to give him the same ID as one of the default characters (there are a few bugs with having two characters with the same ID, mostly rudolf transformation I believe) so that they do, do special moves.

[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: alphafighters , Electric2Shock
Ummm.. they still fight and can use skills unintentionally.. say they are trying to defend an attack then they move forward then they are close enough to punch you

They might use D>A then.

Like when I was testing and fighting my Vegito char many times he used several skills but not so often and randomly.

They fight but don't use skills as often.
Thanks given by:
So there isnt any good solution? Giving the same ID gives bugs, but we cant just attach the patched exe to every created character :lol: . This thing is becomin so annoying. I need a solution !!!!!
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by:
(09-18-2011, 06:14 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Ummm.. they still fight and can use skills unintentionally.. say they are trying to defend an attack then they move forward then they are close enough to punch you

They might use D>A then.

Like when I was testing and fighting my Vegito char many times he used several skills but not so often and randomly.

They fight but don't use skills as often.

'Lord Silva Wrote:Sometimes under really weird circumstances the standard ai might mistakenly input a sequence, but this is a "bug".

Read much?

@alphafighters:

There is no solution really....
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: