Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My suggestions (Smouk)
[] 
As u already understood, I want propose to make some innovations on the forum and in general they'll be associated with LittleFighter2...

-Tournaments
So, what about it? A separate section just for tournaments by Little Fighter2...
Most tournaments are standard: 1x1 / 2x2... Tournaments will run each other... Terms of tournaments may be different, and moderator make them (How much players, time etc)
I think on LFE many players, who wanted challenge with other people!

-Battles
Offered make a separate section about this. So, what is it? It's special place for those, who wants play... Topic created by one of the participants -and in her post someone who wants to fight. Dude, which create this topic must indicate his contacts: ICQ, Hamachi etc...

Example: I made special topic and named it 'Find the opponent' and wrote there my contacts.
Someone posted in my topic. He's contact with me and we're play...
Thanks given by:
[Image: IoNYe.png]
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
@above
actually that section of contests is for LFE contests

@topic
we used to have a tournament system, with a point system and etc., but we are too busy to keep track of it. i believe we may still have the tournament template posts somewhere though.
right now there's the [hamachi networks] thread where you can post a network or join an existing one. we don't really want to have too many "instant messaging" type forums (becomes messy and hard to keep clean)

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Quote:Example: I made special topic and named it 'Find the opponent' and wrote there my contacts.
Someone posted in my topic. He's contact with me and we're play...

something like this? http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6904

i agree with Azriel. we 've already had/ tried this all.
at that time when i've talked with MhRazen about a tournament point/level up system as suggestion.
MhRazen had achieved this thereupon. but it worked well just few months...

Quote:Dude, which create this topic must indicate his contacts: ICQ, Hamachi etc...

i think we have still a profil thread. wich is older as 2years. (but wich relates to do not gravery. grabbing old thread)

:thumbsup:
Thanks given by: