Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are these things possible?
I have three questions and I don't if they could be solved or not.

Q1.
When we add or copy effects, states, AI etc...
We use the empty part to write our code.
But accoding to my compute, the empty part is only enough for about 3 new AIs.
It means if I want to creat AIs, the space is not enough.
So is it possible to creat a file like '' LF2.dll '' or something else and let LF2.exe load the code in it ?

Q2.
Is it possible to add video in LF2 and play it when loading ?
I mean that is it possible to make LF2 has its Open Video ?

Q3.
If a frame use state 9997, then its image could be see if it is at left side.
However, if it is at right side, it could be see only 79 pixels of that image.
Could we change the code to make it shows all the image at both left and right sides ?

I hope these questions could be solve.
Thanks given by:
1. Yes, but I don't think you'll run out of space that easily.

2. I don't think so.

3. I don't know what state 9997 even does :p
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Ok.
Thanks for your answering.

And I have one more question,
Can we let each character could only be chosen by one player?
Thanks given by:
xxtomnyxx Wrote:Ok.
Thanks for your answering.

And I have one more question,
Can we let each character could only be chosen by one player?

this was asked(by me:)).
and the answer was no....
maybe you could discover sth..
[Image: 18085qo3.png]
siggy made by scorpion

This is o_O. Help o_O by Copying and pasting o_O
into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Thanks given by:
I got more questions.....

Q5.
Can we replace the background color of menu with images??

Q6.
I have tried use the same method of making stage 6 appear to make stage 7 appear.
But I failed. The game shut down when I try to start stage model.
I'm sure it's not the problem of stage.dat.
It's it possible to make more than 6 stage appear??
Thanks given by:
Q5.

I tried but failed. Should be possible... Look how images are loaded and try to do the same thing. Shouldn't be to hard, I think I failed due to lack of proper code, and not because my theory was flawed.

Q6.
The stage limitation is pretty much the same as the data.txt object limit. It's not just changing 1 line, it's changing about 50 lines, all of which refer to something. See what RaMMicHaeL did for the 1000 object limit exe, and then try to increase the stage limit thing.

Heres an explination if you know any programming language you should understand.

All the stage information is stored inside an array. The array isn't enough to have stage 7 in it. I think the only reason stage 6 works is because they made the array a bit larger just to make it more stable. An array was also used to store the object information, which is why to get more than 100 objects, RaMMicHaeL had to rewrite the whole array and everything which refers to it.

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
come on guys
i want to see if question 5 is possible its really important for me
Thanks given by:
Lf2-hacker Wrote:come on guys
i want to see if question 5 is possible its really important for me

Silva Wrote:tried but failed. Should be possible... Look how images are loaded and try to do the same thing. Shouldn't be to hard, I think I failed due to lack of proper code, and not because my theory was flawed.

As you can see, Silva (who is definately not a beginner in hex-editing) failed at that. Just relax... maybe somebody will find a method - we'll see...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
i think somebody should search the color code of the background like
#00000 and change it into the path of the image
Thanks given by:
Yeah because the code to load text and the code to load images is exactly the same rolleyes

Thanks given by: